As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMIGO #ad
AMIGO Saboteur Strategy Card Game #adAMIGO #ad
- Use special cards to foil the efforts of your opponents. Includes: 44 path cards, 27 action cards, 28 gold Nugget Cards, 4 saboteurs, 11 character cards 7 Gold Miners, Illustrated Instructions.
Fun for family and friends: The Saboteur changes on every game. Great for game nights: Simple-to-learn strategy card game, with a playing time of 30 minutes.
How to play: collect and play path cards leading to hidden treasures. Can you keep your identity a secret? A classic game: one of the world’s most popular strategy card games. Ages 8+ | 3-10 players. Great for travel: Compact card pack fits easily into a backpack or suitcase.
2. AMIGO #ad
Saboteur 2 & Secret Collectors’ Card—Amazon Exclusive Blue, AMIGO Saboteur Mother Lode Bonus Pack Card Game with Saboteur #adAMIGO #ad
- Great for game nights: Simple-to-learn strategy card game, with a playing time of 30 minutes. Ages 8+ | 2-12 players: Great for small and large groups. Includes: 177 cards including special collector’s card, 32 gold nugget tokens.
Play individually or in teams: Either way you play, the Saboteur changes in every game. An amazon exclusive: available only on amazon, includes complete card packs of both “Saboteur” and “Saboteur 2 Expansion Pack”, PLUS a special collector’s card.
|Model||Saboteur The Mother Lode Bonus Pack Card|
3. AMIGO Games #ad
Saboteur 2 Card Game #adAMIGO Games #ad
- This is an expansion and requires the original Saboteur game to play. But now the dwarves are divided into two squabbling and competing groups.
How to play: the dwarves are still mining and the saboteurs are still lurking around. Expansion pack: this game requires “saboteur” to play. They are joined by enough new dwarves for up to 12 players– the Boss tries to help both groups, the Profiteer deals with everyone, & the Geologists hunt crystals rather than gold.
Includes: 30 path cards, 15 dwarf cards, 32 Gold Nugget Tokens, 21 action cards, Illustrated Instructions. Ages 8+ | 2-12 players. It adds new cards and characters to the original game and increases the number of players for up to 12.
|Brand||AMIGO Games #ad|
4. AMIGO #ad
Saboteur Duel Card Game #adAMIGO #ad
- . The object is the same to stockpile the most gold, broken pickaxes, but you may want to cooperate and build a tunnel together. Ages 8+ | 1-2 players: a fun game to play against a friend or to play solo.
How to play: this captivating version of one of the world’s top strategy card games is specially designed for two players, and for one. Includes: 36 path cards, 2 dwarf cards, 8 dwarf counter tokens, 2 Dwarf Playing Pieces w/ bases, 18 goal Cards, 2 Keys, 18 action cards, Illustrated Instructions.
Rock slides, locked doors—there are plenty of obstacles to play—but beware of the troll that lurks in the mineshaft and blocks your way. Until it’s time to sabotage your opponent and go it alone. Stand-alone game: based on the card game “Saboteur” but does not require it to play.
5. AMIGO #ad
Easy-to-Learn, Saboteur: The Lost Mines Board Game – Secret-role, & Perfect for Family Game Night – Ages 10+, 3-9 Players, Semi-cooperative #adAMIGO #ad
- Great for groups: perfect for your next family game night or adult party– every game offers opportunities to form alliances and betray trust! All players have secret roles: Your team's unknown Saboteur works for the other team, and the selfish dwarves are only out for themselves.
But beware, one of the mines is guarded by a Dragon and the forest paths are filled with Trolls, traps, and other obstacles you'll need to work together to overcome.
Ages 10+ | 3-9 players. But the biggest threats come from within…are you the Saboteur? . First-ever saboteur board game: based on the classic card game “Saboteur”, with plenty of new features that make it as engaging, and treacherous, this version builds off the original gameplay, as the original.
How to play: gather your dwarf clan and start building a path to the lost mines. Includes: 40 path cards, 2 start cards, 12 treasure cards, 1 game board, 32 victory point tokens, 14 forest tokens, 23 Action Cards, 10 Dwarf Cards, 10 Dwarf Tokens, 1 Dragon Token, 4 Mine Cards, 10 dwarf playing pieces w/ bases, Illustrated Instructions.
6. AMIGO #ad
3-7 Players, No Thanks! Classic Strategy Card Game for Parties and Family Game Night– Ages 8+ #adAMIGO #ad
- Ages: 8+ | 3-7 playeRS. If you take the card you get its points, but points are bad. Perfect for families: high levels of player interaction ensure a quick, fun, fast-paced game for older kids and teens.
Easy to learn: Brief how-to-play video available online. Europe: one of board game geek’s top 100 family games, this is the English-language version of the classic German game “Geschenkt” invented by Thorsten Gimmler.
But you also get the chips that others have played to avoid taking the card, and that’s good each chip cancels out one point. A favorite game in the u. S. If you collect cards in sequence, only the lowest one counts against your score. Includes: 33 cards values from "3" to “35”, 55 Chips, Illustrated Instructions. How to play: take a card or say “no thanks” and pay one chip as you try to avoid points.
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Found It Indoor Edition | Gifts for Ages 4-7 | Super Fun Family Game | Smart Scavenger Hunt for Kids #adSkillmatics #ad
- This game is for ages 4-7 & educational game – this super fun game keeps children engaged for hours and boosts their observation & can be played in 2 fun ways! Engaging & logical reasoning skills. Perfect for ages 4 to 7, this game can be played in 2 fun ways! key learning outcomes - phonological awareness, Self-Awareness & Spatial Relationships, Color Recognition and Mixing, Measurements & health, Our Body & Opposites, Numbers and Counting, shapes & Emotions.
The smart indoor scavenger hunt – found it! is an exciting game that helps children learn as they go on the most exciting ‘search & Find’ with prompts like Can you find.
Something with a pattern? Something smaller than your palm?” etc. Players must shout "found it!" as soon as they get their hands on the object! The first one to win 7 cards wins the game! Indoor fun for the whole family - get your family off their devices and ready for a super fun time at home with this card game.
Found it indoor edition can be played at home, at school and even on a play date! What's inside - this set includes 50 Game Cards, an instruction manual & a mess-free case making it perfect to play at home. Perfect gift for kids - playing this game makes children more aware of their surroundings and boosts observational & problem solving skills.
8. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game.
9. Pandasaurus Games #ad
Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids 1-5 Players, Pandasaurus Games The Game, Adult Games for Game Night, Family-Friendly Board Games #adPandasaurus Games #ad
- It takes 5 minutes to learn, and it's wonderful for 1-5 players ages 8+ or for solo gameplay, a box, 20 minutes to play, and includes 102 cards, and a rule book.
Global smash hit with more than 1. 3 million copies sold, breaking records and winning multiple awards. Highly interactive board game, where everyone must work together to play all the cards from two decks, which represent the passage of time- The ultimate game.
Multi award-winning and nominated for the prestigious Spiel des Jahres—Game of the Year. This highly addictive card game pits players against The Game itself. Pandasaurus games the game is the perfect game for adults, working together, teens, and kids who are into reading people, and figuring out how other teammates think.
10. AMIGO #ad
Yellow/Red, AMIGO Take 5: Two Games in One – U.S. Version of 6 Nimmt! with Take A Number X Nimmt! Included #adAMIGO #ad
- Includes: 104 “take 5” cards, 7 row cards, 100 “take a number” Cards, Illustrated Instructions for both games. Easy to learn: Brief how-to-play videos available online. Ages: 8+ | 2-10 playeRS. Take a number is a stand-alone game with advanced rules that builds on the basic edition to create an extreme “take” experience: the number of cards in each row varies, and add cards back into your hand.
That's when the game earns its name, you can create your own row, then play it on one of four rows following two rules: your card must be higher than the last card in a row, and played next to the last card that's closest in number.
If you play the sixth card, as you're forced to "take five" cards.
Fun for all ages: Perfect for children, adults, parties, and families. Two games for the price of one: includes two complete games – “take 5” is the same as the German game “6 Nimmt!” AND “Take a Number “ is the same as “X Nimmt!”. How to play: secretly pick a card from your hand, you take that row and all the points in it. Time-tested gameplay: Highly-rated strategy games for 20+ years.