As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Auditory Memory for Short Stories Fun Deck | Listening Comprehension Flash Cards | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Educational - helps children improve their ability to understand and remember information presented in short stories. Includes game ideas, storage tin, and five open-ended bonus cards to encourage creativity.
You might also enjoy our "auditory Memory for Details in Sentences" Fun Deck Cards - also available on Amazon. 51 fun cards 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" - each has a colorfully illustrated story title i. E. Hannah’s bananas with a silly story and three questions on the other side.
2. Blue Orange Games #ad
Blue Orange Ring It! The Clap & Ring Game #adBlue Orange Games #ad
- Race to ring the bell first when a winning combination is shown on the table! This fast pace game will be filled with chaos and laughter. Includes: 90 cards, a bell, and illustrated rules. For 2-9 players, ages 5 & Up.
|Brand||Blue Orange Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
3. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Auditory Memory for Details in Sentences Fun Deck | Listening Comprehension Flash Cards | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- You might also enjoy our "auditory Memory for Short Stories" Fun Deck Cards - also available on Amazon. Educational - helps children improve their listening skills and ability to remember facts from short sentences.
56 engaging cards 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" - illustrated story titles have descriptive sentences about an event i. E. Camping with Dad and four questions to recall details. Includes storage tin, content cards, and game ideas.
4. Think Fun #ad
Thinkfun Distraction Card Game #adThink Fun #ad
- Strengthens working memory and improves recall. Quirky questions keep the whole family engaged for laugh out loud fun. Includes 1 deck of 54 round number cards, 1 Deck of 50 Rectangular Distraction Cards with 100 Distraction Questions. Ages 8 to adult, 2 or more players.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
5. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD Skillz: A Thoughts & Emotions Sentence Completion Card Game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- Age: fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 3 and up. Adults are encouraged to join in responding and demonstrating appropriate answers. Sadness and disappointment. Aids: aids parents, teachers, therapists, teachers use the educational game for kids in the classroom to teach anger management, and caregivers: counselors and psychologists use card games in therapy, and parents use as conversational cards to connect with their children or simply as a learning game to aid in child development.
Mad skillz: a thoughts & emotions sentence completion card game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated.
The cards can be used as a tool and elaborated on, or to prompt critical thinking skills. Children are encouraged to be able to flip the cards in a way to express their emotional reactions to everyday events.
This flipbook teaches kids to identify different moods and emotions, recognize their causes, and know how to react appropriately. In the middle of the flipbook are cards for when that feeling may occur, and on the right side are cards of what one can do when feeling that emotion. Contents: on the left are emoji cards that show various emotions; some emojis can express more than one emotion i. E. 110 cheerfully animated play cards with colorful illustrations.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Blurt! Word Game, Perfect Family Game for Ages 7 and Up, Includes Over 1200 Clues #adEducational Insights #ad
- Example: what word means "a partially dried grape"? Be the first to shout "raisin" and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid word recall.
Build vocabulary: brain-boosting Blurt helps develop auditory comprehension, word recall, and vocabulary! Perfect for family game night—includes rules for junior version. Make it around first and you win.
Award-winning: winner of dr. Toy's best picks for New Children's Products, Kaboose. Com's 12 amazing games for Families, and the Teacher's Choice awards. Includes: 200 cards 1200 clues!, die, game board, 6 game pieces, and guide. How to play: listen to a definition and race to respond! The first player to "Blurt" correctly moves ahead on the game board.
7. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Dr. Eureka Speed Logic Game #adBlue Orange #ad
- Great for people of all ages. Speed logic game for kids and family. Includes 12 test tubes, 24 colorful balls, 54 challenge cards and illustrated rules.
Race to solve the formula by moving your molecules from tube to tube without touching them or dropping them! Can be played with friends or by yourself as a brainteaser. Stem.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
8. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Special Education Materials, Sentence Building, Sequencing Cards For Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Problem Solving, Improve Language Skills #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set. Improves skills - great sequence speech game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Receptive Language Skills, Expressive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing.
Easy to use - complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, ABA therapist, Conversation Starters, teachers or parents.
Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Early Learning Skills. Adaptable for all ages - spark cards #1 are a perfect speech therapy game for classroom and center Based Activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family.
Starting from age 4 story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages. High quality - durable high quality colorful large 4. 5 x 4. 5 sequence picture cards, packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility. Mulitple target goals - use for many language goals, sentence Structure, Inferencing, Predicting, storytelling, Pronouns, Verbs, Problem Solving, Critical thinking, Main Idea Improves Vocabulary, Exposure, Reasoning Skills. Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details.
9. Learning Loft #ad
Accelerate Reading Fluency, Comprehension and Pronunciation with a Reading Phone., Blue Toobaloo Auditory Feedback Phone #adLearning Loft #ad
- Children receive immediate auditory feedback, build confidence and increase fluency. Easily introduce the Toobaloo to younger kids as a telephone. An auditory feedback tool designed for children 4+.
|Brand||Learning Loft #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Loft #ad|
10. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Auditory Memory for Riddles Fun Deck | Listening Comprehension Flash Cards | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- 56 photo cards 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" each with three descriptive clues i. E. Educational - improves children’s listening, reasoning, and memory skills through riddles that are read aloud.
You might also enjoy our "auditory Memory for Short Stories" Fun Deck Cards - also available on Amazon. Includes storage tin, content cards, and game ideas. I bark. For solving “What am I?” dog.