As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Alphabet Island, Letter & Sounds Game, Language Development Toy, Ages 4+, 2-4 Players #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice letter recognition and strengthen early vocabulary skills while hunting for alphabet treasures on alphabet island. For 2-4 players. Great beginning game introduces turn taking along with simultaneous play.
Race to match upper- and lowercase letters or beginning sounds with corresponding pictures-collect the most letter discs to win. Ages 4+.
2. Fun Express #ad
Educational and Learning Activities for Kids, Fun Express Beginning and Ending Sounds Clip Cards, 106 Pieces #adFun Express #ad
- Even better self-checking learning games like this can be completed in small groups partners or even individually as there is a star on the back of each card behind the correct answer. Includes 5 plastic clips and 100 cards. This phonics lesson makes for a hands-on and fun teaching resource.
Perfect for language arts curriculum this can act as a formative assessment of their skills. Students simply select a card reference the image shown and then select the correct beginning sound if it’s a blue card or ending sound if it’s red by placing a clip on one of the three answer choices.
3. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education I Have, Who Has? Beginning and Ending Sounds Game: Grades 1-2 #adEAI Education #ad
- Practice and reinforce critical literacy skills with this fun, fast-paced card game! Played just like the I Have, Who Has? Math games, this deck is perfect for developing fluency. Recommended Grades: 1-2.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
4. Scholastic #ad
Scholastic Teacher's Friend Beginning Sounds Learning Puzzles, Multiple Colors TF7151 #adScholastic #ad
- Includes - 10 two-sided, self-checking puzzles 20 puzzles in all. Unique die cuts on each puzzle make self-correction a snap. Includes activity guide.
5. Key Education #ad
Alphabet Names & Sounds: Learn to identify alphabet letters and beginning letter sounds while having the fun of playing lotto! #adKey Education #ad
- Directions in English, Spanish and French. Students listen to the words on the CD and place tokens on the images on their game cards that match what they hear. 12 game cards 5. 5" x 8. 5" each with 8 photos per card. 120 game tokens and an audio CD. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Math Games for Kindergarten, Alphabet, Phonics, Pre-Reading, Learning Resources Goodie Games ABC Cookies, Ages 3+, 4 Games in 1 #adLearning Resources #ad
- Develop: teach the alphabet, beginning sounds, letter recognition, CVC word building, and early vocabulary.4 fun games in 1. 42-piece set: set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, plastic storage jar, 45 double-sided cards, 2 spinners, and activity guide.
Learn & play: support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play. Fun for ages 3+.
7. The Learning Journey #ad
Upper & Lower Case Letters, Alphabet Learning Award Winning Educational Toys, ABC Puzzle Letter Game, Alphabet Puzzles For Kids Ages 3-5, The Learning Journey: Match It! #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence. Increase attention span & focus – working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills.
Introduce key problem-solving skills – these three-piece puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Gain early reading skills – the match it! upper & lower-case letters collection of puzzles builds early reading skills by teaching letter formation and introducing the concept of upper and lower-case letters, all while having fun.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, 208 Pieces, ABCs, Early Phonics, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, early phonics, letter recognition, and reading. Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide.
Ideal for ages 3+. Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, language, fine motor, memory, and recall skills.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Ages 3 and up Amazon Exclusive, First Boggle Game, Preschool Game, Boggle Junior #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- This first game for preschoolers grows with your child by introducing the ABC's with different ways to play. Game together for more than a decade. It features colorful picture cards and large letter cubes.
Match letters and pictures: kids as young as 3 can play this simple Boggle Jr. Word game for preschoolers: it's a boggle game for younger kids. Players match the big letter cubes to picture/word cards in 2 multi-level games.
No batteries needed: batteries not needed in this word game that promotes basic letter and word skills. Spelling and memory: in this kids' version of the popular Boggle word game, matching, spelling, players are introduced to letter and word recognition, and memory. Game. Game for parents to play with their kids: your child wants to have fun! Designed for 1-2 players, adults and children have been playing the Boggle Jr.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Games #ad|
10. Educational Insights #ad
72 Preschool & Kindergarten Readiness Lessons, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set, Ages 3+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Phonics readiness: this set gives practice to letter sounds, initial sounds, final sounds, and rhyming words - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K. Pens sold seperatELY.
Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Build confidence: hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr. Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set. Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately. Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities.