As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lancher #ad
Black, Lancher 60-Pack M6 x 16mm Screws and Cage Nuts for Server Shelf Cabinets Rack Mount 1U 2U 6U 12U Rack Screw cage nut #adLancher #ad
- Square cage nut designed for racks and cabinets with square holes, Mounting your standard rack mountable equipment into a server rack or cabinet. Quality you can count on - 5 years limited warranty.
Made of top quality carbon steel, black nikel plated. Packed in Recyclable box instead of plastic bag. It will never rust. Includes 60 cage nuts, screws and Washers. M6 thread style, 16mm long.
|Manufacturer||Lancher Co.,LTD #ad|
|Part Number||Lancher 60-Pack M6 16mm Screw Black|
|Model||Lancher 60-Pack M6 16mm Screw Black|
|Warranty||5 Years Warranry|
2. Element Micro #ad
APC and Many Others, HP, 100 Pack of Nickel-plated Cage Nuts with Screws and washers. Works with Racks from Dell #adElement Micro #ad
- Nylon washer helps to protect equipment surface. 100 sets of nickel-plated M6 Cage Nuts, Screws and Nylon Washers. Reseller-friendly packaging. Rust resistant nickle finish.
3. StarTech #ad
Rack Mount Hardware Kit, TAA CABSCREW1032, Black, Network/IT Equipment Cabinet Clip/Captive Nuts & Bolts for Square Holes, StarTech.com 50 Pack 10-32 Server Rack Cage Nuts and Screws w/Washers #adStarTech #ad
- Professional high quality design: rack mount hardware kit made from high-quality steel and finished in matte black; includes pre-installed washers to help prevent damage to valuable racks & equipment.
Compliant with industry standards: clip/captive nuts & equipment, including HPE, Dell, APC & bolts are easy to install and are compatible with virtually any rack & more.
Tech specs: 50x cage nuts | 50x screws | 10-32 thread | Steel | Matte Black Finish | Cage Nut Installation Tool Included. Taa compliant 10-32 cage nuts & screws: 50 pack of server rack cage nuts and screws uses 10-32 threads imperial measurements and comes with an installation tool.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
4. StarTech #ad
50 Pack, StarTech.com 10-32 Server Rack Screws, Network Rack Screws and Clip Nuts for Rack Mount Server Cabinet or Enclosure CLPSCRW1032 #adStarTech #ad
- For the it pro: ideal for wide-scale use, this 50 pack of clip nuts and screws is great for installing rack mount hardware, network, such as server, or AV equipment.
Built to last: these high-quality slide-on cage nuts and screws feature zinc finished clip nuts and black-oxide finished screws to help prevent rust. Versatile use: these 10-32 server rack screws and clip nuts are compatible with a wide range of server rack equipment and add-ons, including server shelves, device enclosures, and more.
Convenient for accidents: this pack ensures you’ll have plenty of cabinet mounting screws on hand if you ever misplace one during a job, so you’re always prepared.
5. Swpeet #ad
Swpeet 80Packs 4 Sizes M5 M6 Black Computer Mount Cage Nuts and Screws with Metal & Plastic Washers Assortment Kit, Square Hole Hardware Cage Nuts & Mounting Screws Washers #adSwpeet #ad
- Easy to snap in place, then screws in. Carbon steel material has high strength and good corrosion resistance in harsh environments such as high temperature, cold weather and high humidity areas. Durable and nickel plated surface guarantees protection against environmental damage and rust.
Includes multiple sizes/lengths depending on what you're mounting. It is a case of nuts and screws. For a rapid and seamless assembly, place the cage nut in the jaws of the tool then squeeze the sides of the cage nut to easily insert the cage nut into the hole.
All black fits well with aesthetics. The plastic washer also looks nice. Multiple size screws and cage nuts - perfect using this for your project.
Superior rust resistance and oxidation resistance ensures their durability. You get a lot of them for a good price. We have prepared four different sizes for you: M5 x 16mm; M5 x 20mm; M6 x 16mm; M6 x 20mm. Screws and brackets are working as designed. High quality - the cage nuts and screws are made of high quality carbon steel. The nuts snap-in racks and then you screw the screws into them.
6. NavePoint #ad
NavePoint M6 Cage Nuts and Screws for Rack Mount Server Shelves Cabinets Set of 25 #adNavePoint #ad
- Includes 25 cage Nuts, Screws and Washers. Very Durable. Standard nuts and bolts for racks and cabinets. M6 thread Style. Comes with Nylon Washer.
7. Favordrory #ad
Silver M6 x 20mm, Rack Mount Server Shelves, Favordrory Rack Mount Cage Nuts, Screws and Washers for Rack Mount Server Cabinet, Routers #adFavordrory #ad
- Size: m6 thread style, server shelves, A/V device enclosures, 20mm long, great for most rack server cabinets, and more. Design: square cage nut designed for racks and cabinets with square holes, mounting your standard rack mountable equipment into a server rack or cabinet.
Material: high quality carbon steel, which have superior rust resistance and the excellent of oxidation resistance in bad environment, can ensure long time using.
Quantity: this package includes 60 pack M6 x 20mm screws and cage nuts, enough for you to use. Widely application: these m6 mounting screws and Cage Nuts are convenient to have on hand for installing server, network, AV and other rackmount equipment securely into your storage cabinet or server rack.
8. StarTech #ad
Black CABCAGENUTS1032, StarTech.com 10-32 Cage Nuts, for Square Hole Server Rack, 50 Pack, Rack Mount Clip Nuts #adStarTech #ad
- All black steel: these square-hole rack rail clip nuts are made of all-black steel, ensuring they’ll fit in seamlessly with your other server equipment.
Sturdy construction: these 10 32 cage nuts are made of all-black steel, and are strong enough to handle a variety of equipment. For the it pro: ideal for wide-scale use, such as server, This 50 pack of captive nuts is great for installing rack mount hardware, network, or AV equipment.
The startech advantage: startech offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on these 10 32 cage nuts and has been the it pro’s choice since 1985. Convenient for accidents: this pack ensures you’ll have plenty of rack nuts on hand if you ever lose a nut during a job, so you’re always prepared.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
9. Monoprice #ad
For Cabinet or Server Racks Tapped with 12/24 Universal Square Hole Rails, Screws and Washers 50 Sets Zinc Plated, Black, Monoprice M6 x 16mm Server Rack Mount Cage Nuts #adMonoprice #ad
- Rohs compliant. High quality zinc plated cage nuts. Includes 50 nuts, screws, and washers. Works with standard rack mountable equipment and server racks or cabinets. Designed for racks that are tapped with 12/24 universal square hole rails.
10. PATCHBOX #ad
Pack of 50, Network Racks, Device Mount Cage Nut Alternative, Computer Cabinet, Supports 15kg, Toolless Installation Screws for Patch Panel, Compatible with 19” Rails, Server, PATCHBOX/dev/Mount #adPATCHBOX #ad
- Our /dev/mounts are designed to be simple, fast, and keep your fingers out of harm's way. The simple handling of our cage nut alternative speeds up the process of mounting 19″ equipment and is both time and cost-saving. They can hold up to 15kg 33lbs.
Stability and strength -the /dev/mount cage nut alternative is made out of high-quality spring steel and aluminum. Comes with 50 /dev/mounts and 100 dual-sided reversible hex nuts. Zero assembly, easy to use - our /dev/mount is only one piece.
The bigger-sized hex nuts make mounting quick and easy - and leads to fewer of them ending up on the floor. Painless and efficient - conventional cage nuts are very sharp; probably every technician has once ended up with bloody fingers.
These are truly a game changer in equipment installation! Save time, cost, and nerves - setting up a network rack can be an exhausting and sweaty job. Providing the impressive stability and security needed to streamline the installation process. Toolless installation - no tools are needed to install /dev/mounts! Just click in the dev/mount and easily fasten hex nuts by hand. You just need to fasten it with the included hex nuts which are effortlessly tightened by hand.