As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning 6 Comprehension Games, Multi, Model: JL406 #adJunior Learning #ad
- Encourages students to work together to develop their comprehension skills. This value pack contains 2 board games, 20 sentence puzzles, 2 matching games, die and counters.
Teaching topics include comprehension with questions and sentences. Each game has self-correcting elements. Includes game guide with instructions.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
2. Spin Master Games #ad
Spin Master Games HedBanz Jr. Family Board Game for Kids Age 5 And Up, Multicolor 6040499 #adSpin Master Games #ad
- You never know what you are until you start asking questions! players grab a head band and card, then ask “yes” or “no” questions to figure out what animal they are! For a little help, kids can turn to the clue cards and mats to narrow down their choices.
Includes: 4 headbands, 4 clue card mats, 1 Animal Card Map, 24 animal cards, 32 clue Cards, Instructions. Younger kids can now join in the excitement with hedBanz Jr. With an animal theme, the hilarious quick question game of “What animal am I?” is available for players age 5+. Is for 2-4 players. Hedbanz jr.
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
3. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade, Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls #adThink Fun #ad
- Number of Players: 6. Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches recognition of essential words Zingo Sight Words is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators to create a great play and stealth learning experience for Pre-K to 2nd graders and help with reading skills, and it makes a great gift.
Award winner - winner of astra best toys for Kids Award and others, and was a 2013 Toy of the Year Finalist. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Phonics Dominoes, Blends & Digraphs, Ages 7 and Up, 84 pieces #adEducational Insights #ad
- Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Grades 1+. Build hundreds of words with 84 single-sided dominoes in a sturdy, clear storage container.
Dominoes are in bright colors and preprinted with most-often-used consonants and word families. Children will learn to build hundreds of words from this hands-on exploration of phonics.
5. PlayMonster #ad
5 Second Rule Junior #adPlayMonster #ad
- A family version of the popular party game. Read a card and give an answer. But you have to do it in 5 seconds. Silly answers are sure to slip out, and the whole family will have fun with this easily-played game.
Includes 400 questions on 200 cards, 5-Second Twisted Timer, Game Board, 6 Pawns, Rules.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
6. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
Miss Bernard is a Wild Card, The My Weird School Game #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Easy rules - who wants to read rules for an hour before you play a game? not you! reading the well-written rules of this game takes less than ten minutes, you'll know exactly what to do! Educational - kids will develop reading, holidays, and after playing one round, whatever, math and strategic thinking skills…all while playing a game! Best present ever? - if you give this game as a present for birthdays, you will likely be considered the greatest gift giver ever.
The my weird school game makes a fun Game Night for everyone! Funny! - with all the humor found in dan gutman’s popular ‘My Weird School’ books which you don’t need to know anything about to play, this laugh-out-loud game is perfect for elementary school kids and families. A kids game that parents will love - this is NOT one of those kids games that parents dread.
|Brand||All Things Equal, Inc. #ad|
7. Learning Resources #ad
6 Colored Foam Cubes, Multi-color, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide.
Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes. Ideal for ages 6+. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations.
8. Generic #ad
Game Town Math, Educational Math Board Game for Boys and Girls Ages 6-12+ | 100+ Math Problems | Reading Comprehension | Learn Life Skills, Environmental Concepts, and More | Grade Levels 1 to 5+ #adGeneric #ad
- Learn entrepreneurial concepts using everyday experiences. Also includes specific cooperative play situations where rewards are shared with fellow participants. Pick the card associated with establishment space, and follow the game card instructions that offer enriching math problems in real life like settings.
Environment friendly & entrepreneurial concepts – learn and understand environmentally friendly concepts such as Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
Entertaining math game - 100+ mathematical problems to solve in a game setting! Practice combination of addition, parents, multiplication, and division problems. Loved by teachers, subtraction, and kids! Reading practice – offers ample reading opportunities where kids comprehend on word problems in an interesting game setting! How to play – roll the dice and move your marker based on the number appearing on the dice.
Collect or pay money based on transactions. Model behaviors & cooperative play - Offers positive reinforcements by showcasing and rewarding model behaviors.
9. Pressman #ad
Pressman Don't Say It Where a Slip of The Tongue Can Lose You The Game #adPressman #ad
- Can you get your team to say "pig" without saying "pork, " "sty, " "bacon" or "Porky"? Unique sliding door on the card holder allows players to choose from three different levels of difficulty.
With three levels of gameplay, it's a fun game choice for kids of all ages. On each card, there is a base word and four words that a team member can't say to describe the base word. For 2 or more teams, ages 6 and up.
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Boggle Junior, First Boggle Game, Ages 3 and up Amazon Exclusive, Preschool Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Game for parents to play with their kids: your child wants to have fun! Designed for 1-2 players, adults and children have been playing the Boggle Jr. No batteries needed: batteries not needed in this word game that promotes basic letter and word skills.
This first game for preschoolers grows with your child by introducing the ABC's with different ways to play. It features colorful picture cards and large letter cubes. Match letters and pictures: kids as young as 3 can play this simple Boggle Jr.
Game together for more than a decade. Players match the big letter cubes to picture/word cards in 2 multi-level games. Spelling and memory: in this kids' version of the popular Boggle word game, spelling, players are introduced to letter and word recognition, matching, and memory. Game. Word game for preschoolers: it's a boggle game for younger kids.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Games #ad|