As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brybelly #ad
50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces, Brybelly Feelings in a Flash, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, Toddlers & Special Needs Children, Coping & Social Skills, Teaching Empathy Activities #adBrybelly #ad
- Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills. So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.
Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills.
Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age. Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions.
2. L Learning Toy Boxes #ad
Feelings Flashcards Game Emotion Cards for Learning Emotions with Emotion Faces Therapy Cards A Social Emotional Intelligence Card Toy for Kids Great for Autism Speech Therapy and Counseling #adL Learning Toy Boxes #ad
- Covers so many emotions includes: 50 hand sized 4. 6 x 3 inch emotion expression cards and 50 scenario cards. Less tantrums & less screen time - these cards will entertain your child while teaching them soft skills to help them succeed in school whether they want to play with you, teachers, parents, or alone. Use as a behavior poster or even feelings chart for kids calm down corner.
Cards feature multi-ethnic groups to show diversity of cultures. Perfect for teachers and parents with 8 unique multicultural characters and 50 color coded emotions and feelings; these cards make the perfect conversation cards or learning toys for classrooms, speech therapy, and playtime for any child.
Expand their emotional vocabulary whether you need social skills activities for kids, play therapy, toys for kids with autism, toddler sensory toys, sensory products, or educational toys, these cards will expand your childs emotional vocabulary while developing their growth beyond their peers. Help kids identify & cope with feelings & emotions realistic and fun emotion flash cards with hand drawn expressions that your child will relate to.
On the back of each emotion is one suggested coping skill and two fill in the blanks for your child to write in what works for them. These feeling cards will build their emotional intelligence, social skills, and improve behavior responses. Also includes 50 large scenario picture cards with the scenario answer and cards with additional coping skills for your child to do trial and error. Teach your child emotional intelligence early and help them identify why they feel what they feel and how to cope! We've worked with therapists, and counselors to create these cards!
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Emotions Flash Cards #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 56 durable, double-sided cards. Hole punched for organizing and storage. Each card is 3-1/8" x 5-1/8". Teaching tips included.
4. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, TEACHERS, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development. Perfect for parents, therapists, and counselors: mental health Professionals love our therapeutic games.
Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, interpersonal connection, self and other awareness, and models ways to express needs. Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection.
Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 3 educational games, 24 universal emotions, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years. Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts.
Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands. Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence.
5. Picture My Picture #ad
Picture My Picture Feelings and Emotions Flash Cards | 40 Emotion Development Language Photo Cards | Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Materials #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Teaching targets: 10 feelings and emotions. Suitable for: general education, english as a second Language ESL, Speech Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism.
Each card measures 3. 9” x 5. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side. Details: 40 cards per set. Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation.
Added feature: this set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home. Ideal for children and adults. There are 4 images for each of the following - happy, angry, scared, tired, sad, worried, surprised, frustrated, silly and bored.
6. Dealing in Feelings #ad
Dealing in Feelings Emotions Cards, Feelings Flash Cards for improving Social Skills Empathy and Understanding Facial Expressions, Feeling Cards for Therapy Toddlers and Special Needs Children #adDealing in Feelings #ad
- Perfect for fun card games such as Memory and Go Fish. For children who find it difficult to read expressions or talk about their own feelings, these cards are an invaluable resource. Ideal for children with autism, developmental disabilities, adhd or other special needs.
An excellent counseling resource. Perfect therapy resource for school counselors, speech pathologists and psychologists. Develops emotional recognition skills- feelings flashcards can help children develop an emotional vocabulary as they learn about feelings in themselves and others.
Suggested therapy questions and fun card game ideas included.
Developed by an educational psychologist: Dealing in Feelings emotions flashcards have been designed to help children identify and express feelings. They are also fun way to teach emotions words. Real facial expressions are depicted rather than drawings or emoticons making the cards highly appealing to children. Versatile card pack with matching pairs. 26 different emotions are depicted in full color.
7. TestingMom.com #ad
TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards, Social Emotional Learning SEL for Pre-K and Kindergarten #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time. Or add in a few rewards like a sticker for every right answer! and make learning a game. Turn skill building into play with activities featuring testingmom's wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter.
Durable, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, smudge-proof, in the car or on the go!.
Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 350+ challenges on 72 cards. Build the “soft skills” that lead to success in school and on gifted tests: Develop the social abilities your kids don’t learn in their class work, using proper manners, self-control, like building friendships, good behavior and many others.
The result? Learning tools that feel like play. Created for parents by parents: these gifted learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
8. CreateFun #ad
100 Emotion Development Educational Photo Cards, 7 Starter Learning Games for the Classroom, Therapy, Speech Therapy Materials & Special Education Supplies, Feelings and Emotions Flash Cards Bundle #adCreateFun #ad
- Encourage emotional development: contains 5 images of each of the following Emotions: Happy, scared, surprised, Sad, tired, Angry, Love, stressed, Excited and Disgust. Promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, verbal concepts, conversation, reasoning and development for all ages.
Includes 10 Emotion Expressions. Ideal for: parents, homeschool, daycare, speech therapy materials, therapists. Let this set be a part of your teacher supplies for your classroom, aba, autism, speech therapy materials, teachers, Asperger’s and special education.
Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! Comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday objects found around the home.
Feelings and expressions: these flashcards are ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, sequencing, toddlers to adults. Create games and promote easy learning out of the 5 starter teaching methods! 100 high quality flash cards with 22 expressions - universal, diverse appeal – 25% more than competitors - Includes a water and smudge proof coating.
9. Key Education #ad
Communication Skills Flashcards For Children With Autism and Asperger's 90 pc, Behavioral, Key Education Photo Conversation Cards— Grades K-5 Social, Emotional #adKey Education #ad
- Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use the resource guide for learning tips to help kids understand the nuances of social interactions and build the skills needed to navigate them with confidence. Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's photo Conversation Cards help young students on the Autism spectrum practice individual social and oral language skills in context so they can understand and respond to a variety of common situations.
How it works: each photo card features a specific social situation on the front.
What's included: this set includes 90 photo flashcards covering behavior, friendship, personal space, following rules, emotions, and more. A resource guide is also included.
The back of each card includes prompts, social narratives, and guided practice suggestions to help parents and teachers teach essential communication and social skills. An index of topics is located on the back of the box for easy reference. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
10. The Empathy Set #ad
The Empathy Set: Powerful Communication Tool Feelings and Needs Flash Cards for Empathy and Emotional Intelligence #adThe Empathy Set #ad
- Unlock truth: confidently discover what you and others are feeling and needing especially in challenging or difficult relationships. Cards handle well with custom “air cushion finish”, while ecofriendly extra thick linen paper stock provides a more substantial firm feeling and lasts longer.
Stop struggling: transform the way you communicate by working together to find solutions that meet the needs of all.
Two 2 sets of cards: 56 feelings cards & 56 needs cards with easy-to-follow instructions; Cards are housed in quality tuck boxes and an attractive red burlap bag to keep them safe and easy to transport.
Powerful communication tool: Communicate your true feelings and needs positively, without negative judgement or put downs in a manner that fosters connection and builds harmony. Made in usa: manufactured by the united states playing card company, the makers of the gold standard ‘Bicycle’ Playing Cards.