As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chronicle Books #ad
Feelings Flash Cards: A Great Way for Kids to Share and Learn About All Kinds of Emotions Flash Cards for Infants, Speech Therapy Flash Cards, Emotion Flash Cards #adChronicle Books #ad
- Sturdy for small hands: printed on thick, sturdy board, These cards are durable enough for play for kids ages 3 months to 4 years.
Easily portable: the portable pack of cards is perfect for learning at home, in the classroom, or on the go. Introduce emotions: todd parr makes understanding feelings fun with these 20 Flash cards featuring 40 different emotions.
Develop emotional intelligence: kids will learn what it means to feel silly and serious, calm and nervous, brave and scared, and more. Simple design: each card shows two opposite feelings—one on each side—rendered in words and lively pictures.
|Brand||Chronicle Books #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chronicle Books #ad|
2. Brybelly #ad
Teaching Empathy Activities, Coping & Social Skills, Toddlers & Special Needs Children, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, 50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces, Brybelly Feelings in a Flash #adBrybelly #ad
- Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills. Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions.
Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills.
So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game. Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.
3. L Learning Toy Boxes #ad
Feelings Flashcards Game Emotion Cards for Learning Emotions with Emotion Faces Therapy Cards A Social Emotional Intelligence Card Toy for Kids Great for Autism Speech Therapy and Counseling #adL Learning Toy Boxes #ad
- Cards feature multi-ethnic groups to show diversity of cultures. Expand their emotional vocabulary whether you need social skills activities for kids, sensory products, toddler sensory toys, play therapy, toys for kids with autism, or educational toys, these cards will expand your childs emotional vocabulary while developing their growth beyond their peers.
These feeling cards will build their emotional intelligence, social skills, and improve behavior responses. On the back of each emotion is one suggested coping skill and two fill in the blanks for your child to write in what works for them. Also includes 50 large scenario picture cards with the scenario answer and cards with additional coping skills for your child to do trial and error.
Perfect for teachers and parents with 8 unique multicultural characters and 50 color coded emotions and feelings; these cards make the perfect conversation cards or learning toys for classrooms, parents, and playtime for any child.
Less tantrums & less screen time - these cards will entertain your child while teaching them soft skills to help them succeed in school whether they want to play with you, or alone. Use as a behavior poster or even feelings chart for kids calm down corner. Emotions are color coded by the type of emotion, daycare, homeschooling, anger, frustration, speech therapy, etc being red, and excited and happy feelings being blue. Help kids identify & cope with feelings & emotions realistic and fun emotion flash cards with hand drawn expressions that your child will relate to. Covers so many emotions includes: 50 hand sized 4.
4. Lupash Games #ad
Therapy Cards Game Teach How to cope with Different Feelings, Empathy, and Social Skills, for ADHD, Emotions Flashcards for Kids, Develop Emotional Intelligence, Special Needs, and More, Autism #adLupash Games #ad
- Perfect game for school or at home. Suitable for groups, therapists, counselors, parents, and more. Teaches kids about emotional intelligence and empathy.
Encourage children to share their inner thoughts. Promote self-confidence by practicing emotional regulation and positive activities. 3 ways to play - memory Cards Game, Identify The Emotions, and Snap.
5. Amonev #ad
Special Needs ASD ADHD Mix Boys, My Feelings and Emotion Boys Flash Cards for Visual aid Special Ed, Speech Delay Non Verbal Children and Adults with Autism #adAmonev #ad
- Speech therapy: my feelings and Emotions flash Cards are a great aid to help with speech therapy and communication development. 100% money back guarantee: at amonev we love happy children, if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will issue you with a full refund.
Never loose cards: with your my feelings and Emotions flash card set you get a Ring to keep cards together, tidy and to prevent them from being lost.
Feelings and emotions falsh cards: 12 Beautifully illustrated 8. 9 x 5. 8cm flash cards with all the different feelings and emotions so a boy can communicate effectively. Build confidence: my feelings flash cards will be a great aid to help the user express themselves to communicate their different feelings and emotions.
6. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo What's Going on Here Social Conversation Flash Cards for Kids #adeeBoo #ad
- Covers a broad range of emotions and situations. Each flash card has an illustration on one side and several questions to prompt conversation regarding the childs observations on the other.
Included 50 flash cards and 2 parent cards. For ages 3 years and up. These conversation cards cultivate valuable communication skills and help build an essential foundation for social literacy, analyzing clues, and problem solving.
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
7. Richardy #ad
Richardy Kids Gifts English Flash Cards Pocket Card Educational Learning Baby Toys for Children Pre-Kindergarten Feelings/Emotions/Illness #adRichardy #ad
- Any issues, please feel free to contact us, like missing a piece or package damaged by logistics, we will help you to make issues right within the first business day :. Well organized we organized these english learning cards with a binder ring so you can sort and organize the cards easily.
These are designed with children in mind and are ideal for maintaining interest when using first words flash cards. These help individuals maintain interest and paintings help individuals remember the words.
It is good for teachers, mothers at home, HD picture, more direct and clear expression of the word. Classroom organizations & decorations in kindergarten and daycare preschool learning activities. Play games we described the real picture, preschool kids games ages 2-4 4-8 5-7 years be used in a funny and exciting class / game.
Mini-size only 4. 33 x 3. 14 inch110mm x 80mm, this flashcards is easy for you to carry and teach and play with your child everywhere. These baby flash cards are one of daycare learning center accessories and classroom organization decorations Tools educational games. Included32 pcs/set emotion feelings cards for kids ages 4-8. 100% satisfaction we apfity promise a timely service.
|Manufacturer||No Brand #ad|
8. Amonev #ad
Speech Delay Non Verbal Children and Adults with Autism, Special Needs ASD ADHD White Girl, My Feelings and Emotion Girls Flash Cards for Visual aid Special Ed #adAmonev #ad
- Speech therapy: my feelings and Emotions flash Cards are a great aid to help with speech therapy and communication development. Never loose cards: with your my feelings and Emotions flash card set you get a Ring to keep cards together, tidy and to prevent them from being lost.
Build confidence: my feelings flash cards will be a great aid to help the user express themselves to communicate their different feelings and emotions.
100% money back guarantee: at amonev we love happy children, if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will issue you with a full refund. Feelings and emotions falsh cards: 12 Beautifully illustrated 8. 9 x 5. 8cm flash cards with all the different feelings and emotions so a girl can communicate effectively.
9. L Learning Toy Boxes #ad
L Learning Toy Boxes 43 Different Emotions/Feelings Flip Book Teaching Children Emotions Feelings Chart for Kids Teacher Resource Mood Flip Book Emotions Flash Cards #adL Learning Toy Boxes #ad
- Easy learning - includes 34 different emotions/feelings with definitions, Scenarios, And Coping Skills - Our emotions flipbook was designed by educators and parents to create an easy to use flipbook to help your child not only understand what the emotion is but to cope with it and teach good behavior.
Safe space for children's emotions - perfect mood flipbook for parents, therapists, teachers, and counselors to discuss and help a child with behavior and managing their emotions.
Professional and non professional use - This Emotions Flipbook is perfect for counselors, teachers, or even parents to teach children emotions in a simple and effective way. Visually bright and colorful emotion flipbook to engage them in communicating Their Emotions - Our 1012 x 7.
17 inches colorful feelings flipbook for kids will keep your children engaged in sharing their emotions and excited to see how they can apply and cope with the mood behavior. Wide range of emotions early to advanced - feelings Flipbook has emotions ranging from easy to understand emotions like happy to complex emotions! The flipbook is perfect to help them develop their emotions through the years and become effective communicators.
10. Time Promotions #ad
Feelings Playing Cards by Jim Borgman Pulitzer Prize Winner #adTime Promotions #ad
- 15 fun Games. Familiarize kids With A Wide Range of Emotions. Pick feeling cards that Show How Other People Look To Them. Pick feeling cards that Show How Kids Feel At Particular Times. Finish incomplete sentences by Picking Different Feelings, Make Up Stories Using Feeling Cards As Characters.