As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plaid Hat Games #ad
Plaid Hat Games PH3200 Abomination: The Heir of Frankenstein #adPlaid Hat Games #ad
- Visit locations across paris to gain money, sell goods or harvest materials! be the first to bring your Monster to life before the Captain locates your benefactor! Advance your stats in order to build more body parts! Hire scoundrels to gather Corpses by any means necessary! Lab phase allows all players to work simultaneously on their creation! Players choose whether to value their humanity or research above all else! .
|Brand||Plaid Hat Games #ad|
2. Plaid Hat Games #ad
Plaid Hat Games Crystal Clans: Master Set #adPlaid Hat Games #ad
- Each card in your deck can be used either as a unit on the battlefield or as a battle card, adding surprise to each encounter. Skill level: Intermediate. Go to battle with unique armies representing one of six clans.
An exciting new expandable card game of battling clans for two players. Stack your units together into squads, carefully choosing their order and moving the squad together. Seize control of crystals and pave the path to victory with their magical powers.
|Brand||Plaid Hat Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Dead of Winter A Crossroads Game Board Game | Post-Apocalyptic Survival Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 13+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Survival game: dead of winter a crossroads game is an experience that can only be accomplished through the medium of tabletop games. Cooperative game: while the survivors are all dealing with their own psychological imperatives, they must still find a way to work together to fight off outside threats, resolve crises, find food and supplies and keep the colony’s morale up.
Watch out for a betrayer in your colony. Highly variable: play as dozens of unique characters in this enagaging and emergent narrative game and make wildly-varying decisions so that no two games are ever exactly the same.
Ages 13 and up. Number of players and average playtime: this fun adventure game for teens and adults is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older.
Playable in 100 minutes. Survive the winter, survive the dead and survive each other. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 120 minutes. It is a story-centric experience about surviving the harsh winter in an apocalyptic world. For two to five players. Strategy game: players must frequently make difficult decisions and often choose between what actions are best for the colony and what is best for themselves.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plaid Hat #ad|
4. Plaid Hat Games #ad
Various, 3700PH, Familiar Tales Board Game | Fantasy Game | Cooperative Strategy Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 45+ Minutes | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adPlaid Hat Games #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 45 minutes. Players will use their skill cards to perform all manner of exciting actions throughout their campaign. Number of players and average playtime: this cooperative fantasy adventure game is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. This creates progression by allowing players do acquire new skills and collect resources to craft new items.
This app-driven experience, fully scored, decade-spanning fantasy epic. If they are victorious and the throne is reclaimed, what kind of woman will sit upon it? Immersive app-driven experience: a free app drives the gameplay, functioning as a digital gamemaster that tracks the choices that players make and provides an evolving story throughout the game.
Innovative card play system: players can level up their familiars by building and customizing their skill decks. Strategy board game: players take on the role of a wizard's familiars and go on a decades-spanning adventure to protect and raise a displaced princess.
Their choices will not only affect the skills their characters develop, but also the story they’re playing through. The app is fully voice acted with an incredible cast featuring anairis quinones Attack on Titan, Justin McElroy the Adventure Zone, One piece, Brina Palencia My Hero Academia, RWBY, Dragon Ball Z, Christopher Sabat My Hero Academia, and many more!. Cooperative adventure game: in familiar tales, takes players through a professionally narrated, players explore a massive world with branching paths and memorable characters brought to life in the pages of a story book.
5. Dolphin Hat Games #ad
Dolphin Hat Games On Porpoise #adDolphin Hat Games #ad
- Get rolling in fast! Takes only a minute to learn. Convenient take-anywhere size for fun on the go. A blast for all ages! Fast-paced matching fun from the makers of Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza.
6. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
7. Neddy Games #ad
3rd Edition, Neddy Games Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game #adNeddy Games #ad
- Conspiracy theory trivia Board Game tests your knowledge of the world of Internet conspiracies. Contains 250 conspiracy cards and 25 Cover Up cards - Check out our new Expansion Pack for more Conspiracies.
The perfect party game for 2 to 6 players or teams ages 14 and up. Answer questions to collect conspiracy cards to win, but be careful of Cover-Ups. A qr code is printed on every conspiracy card if you want more details like when the ghost of JFK revealed that all dolphins are aliens.
|Brand||Neddy Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Neddy Games #ad|
8. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
9. Monopoly #ad
Family Board Game for 2 to 6 Players, Includes Fan Vote Community Chest Cards, Board Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, MONOPOLY Game #adMonopoly #ad
- Fast-dealing property trading game: it’s a Family Game Night staple! Players buy, sell, dream and scheme their way to riches with the Monopoly board game. Players buy, sell properties, charge rent, sell and trade to win: players buy out neighborhoods, and grow an empire in the Monopoly Game for adults and kids age 8 and up.
Build houses and hotels: love that feeling when an opponent lands on an owned property? In this family board game, the more players build, the more rent money they can collect.
What’s your token?: tokens include rubber ducky, and battleship. Cha-ching. Community chest cards: fans voted for cards they'd like to see, and the votes are in! This edition includes 16 winning cards, each reflecting some great things about being part of a community. It's a great game for family game night, Penguin, Hat, Scottie, Hazel, T-Rex, Racecar, or anytime indoor fun.
10. Mattel Games #ad
With 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, UNO Family Card Game, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive, Travel-Friendly #adMattel Games #ad
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up. Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|