As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Cooperative Matching Game For Kids, Peaceable Kingdom Hoot Owl Hoot #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Help all the owls home before sunrise and everyone wins! Learning and growing: kids learn simple strategy, following directions & taking turns. Benefits: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, creative problem solving, shared decision making, positive self-esteem, and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Game includes 1 game board, 14 sun cards, 6 owl tokens, 1 sun token, 36 color cards and instructions for two versions of gameplay.
How to play: play a color card and fly to that space. Recommended for ages 4-8. Who can play: 2-4 players. Two levels of play allow the game to grow with your child and lets older kids play with younger ones too.
Hurry little owls: in this color-coordinated matching game, players cooperate to help the owls fly back to their nest before the sun comes up. Draw a sun card and you're one step closer to daylight. Players can move any owl on their turn and talk together about how to get owls home & win.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
|Manufacturer||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Dinosaur Escape Award Winning Cooperative Game of Logic and Luck for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Get the dinos to safety before the volcano erupts & everyone wins. Help each other remember what tokens are flipped over & save the dinos so everyone wins. Can you help them escape to safety on dinosaur island? Memory, logic and luck will be your guide! Learning and growing: kids work together, use their memory and incorporate simple strategy to rescue the dinos.
Uncover matching dinosaurs under fern tokens to rescue dinosaurs.
Benefits: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self-esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Includes: 3 dinosaur movers, 12 fern tokens, 1 game board, 1 die, and 5 volcano puzzle pieces with a stand. The volcano is rumbling: the dinosaur friends are lost in the ferns and a volcano is about to blow. How to play: work together to move the dinosaurs around the board. Who can play: 2-4 players ages 4 and up can enjoy dinosaur island.
3. Playskool #ad
Playskool Sit ‘n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers Ages Over 18 Months Amazon Exclusive,Multicolor #adPlayskool #ad
- Hours of indoor fun : a favorite preschool play activity for generations, a wild ride on the Playskool Sit and Spin toy is a great way to get their giggles and wiggles out. Easy frustration free shipping : ships in simple recyclable brown packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so your busy little bee can get to the play right away ; Product color may vary as per stock availability.
Turn the fun loose : the fun goes round and round with this twirling activity toy for toddlers.
Push and pull the stationary wheel to make the base spin fast or slow. Playtime comes full circle : remember when you discovered how to sit, and giggle yourself silly.
Kids control the speed. A classic spin on active play : with spin tactic spinning action, this super fun activity toy for toddlers 18 months and up gets them whirling and twirling and helps them practice balance, coordination, and motor skills. Well, spin, now it’s time for YOUR little one to enjoy the winning spinning fun of this classic sit on spinning activity toy.
4. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
5. Educational Insights #ad
Color Recognition, Snacky Squirrel Game for Preschoolers & Toddlers, Fine Motor Skills, Ages 3+, Educational Insights The Sneaky #adEducational Insights #ad
- Easy to understand and play—no reading required. A color-matching, fine motor skills, strategy game: your forest pals are hungry and need your help. The first to collect 5 acorns wins. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home.
How to play: spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
Best-selling preschool game 5 years running! reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, strategic thinking, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
Easy setup and clean up - box doubles as storage. Includes: a colorful tree-shaped game board, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, Squirrel Squeezer, and instruction guide. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Yahtzee Jr.: Disney Princess Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 4 and Up, Counting and Matching Game for Preschoolers Amazon Exclusive, for 2-4 Players #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Roll, score: players roll the dice and try to match as many Disney Princess characters as they can. Shake and score with disney princess characters: This preschool game features Disney Princess characters that kids love: Tiana, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Ariel, and Snow White.
No reading required: kids can have such fun rolling the dice and matching up the Disney Princess characters on the scoreboard. Gift for kids: the yahtzee jr.
Game is for 2-4 players and is a fun indoor activity for kids ages 4 and up. Yahtzee game for kids: do you love playing the classic Yahtzee game? Introduce your little ones to the game with the Yahtzee Jr. Disney princess edition board game for kids. It's a great choice as a birthday gift or holiday gift for Disney Princess fans. The more princesses they can match, MATCH, the higher their score.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Mermaid Island Cooperative Board Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Mermaid island is the award winning spin and move game of magical adventure. Spin, and pick up a wand to defeat the Sea Witch! Kids can play as a team and learn as they cooperate together. Gaming fun: this game lasts 15 minutes.
If they are successful everyone wins! Cooperative teamwork: teach boys and girls about cooperation with meaningful board games, toys, and educational activities.
Play together: for 2 to 6 players who are ages 5 years old and older. Children learn strategy and social development skills with no reading required. Includes: this game comes with a game board, spinner, 4 wand tokens, 3 mermaid tokens, sea witch with stand, and instructions.
Mermaid island: in this game, move, players work together to help mermaids swim to Mermaid Island before the witch gets there. This game for kids is the winner of Good Housekeeping’s Best Toy Award. Boys and girls work together to help the mermaids swim back to Mermaid Island.
8. Libellud #ad
Asmodee Mysterium, Standard, Multi #adLibellud #ad
- Strong and immersive story line. Multi. Cooperative investigation, everyone loses or wins. Ghostly fun for 2 to 7 players with a high replay value.
9. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Race to the Treasure! Award Winning Beat the Ogre Cooperative Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Building onto a path encourages kids to think 2 steps ahead & examine options. If players do it before the ogre gets there, they all win! Who can play: for 2-4 players ages 5 and older. Along the way collect 3 keys to open the treasure.
How to play: beat the ogre to the treasure by creating a path from START to END. Ages 5 and up. We win together: build a path with your team and collect 3 keys on a race to beat ogre to the treasure! It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun! Fun challenge: kids love working together to beat the ogre.
Approximate game time is 20 minutes.
Benefits:cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment. Includes: 1 game board, 4 key tokens, 37 game cards, 1 pair of dice, 1 Ogre snack and instructions. Players strategize, cooperate & build the path together.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
10. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves Games Pretty Princess Board Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- It only take 20-25 minutes to play. Cooperative play. Play dress with your friends as you race to gather your set of fancy jewelty. No reading required.
Teaches children to play together and at the same time have fun. Become a princess in this jewelry dress up game. Family game. Game is based on the original game from 1990's.