As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LeapFrog #ad
Shapes & Colors, Animals, Math, LeapFrog LeapStart Preschool 4-in-1 Activity Book Bundle with ABC #adLeapFrog #ad
- Includes alphabet adventures with music, shapes & colors with creativity, Scout & friends math with problem solving, and the world of baby animals life science and memory skills perfect for ages 2-4.
Alphabet adventures: teaches 14 alphabet and music skills including uppercase and lowercase letters, letter sounds, exploring music and rhythms also includes a spinning dial that teaches vowel sounds.
Shapes & colors: teaches 14 shapes, matching shapes, colors and creativity skills, identifying and extending patterns, creating rhythms and more. Not compatible with LeapReader systems.
Scout & friends math: teaches 12 preschool math and problem solving skills, counting to 10, such as matching quantities to numbers, comparing sets of objects. The world of baby animals: teaches world animals, practicing with science-related vocabulary, life science and memory skills such as exploring different animal traits and habitats, recalling object locations and more.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. LeapFrog #ad
Level 2, LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Around Town with PAW Patrol Book #adLeapFrog #ad
- Replayable activities engage kids through audio and animations when played using LeapStart systems with a screen. Interact with on-screen animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words to help kids better understand the learning concepts.
Solve problems and emergencies using the paw patrol pup’s unique skills and special tools. A computer with internet is required to download books onto the LeapStart system; intended for ages 3-6 years; batteries not required.
Works with-leapstart go, leapstart, leapstart 3D, LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade. Introduces school skills such as position words and maps, and builds life skills such as logic and problem-solving.
3. LeapFrog #ad
Green, LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Learn to Read Volume 1 #adLeapFrog #ad
- Interact with on-screen animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words to help kids better understand the learning concepts.
Touch the say it, sound it and Spell It icons to hear each word, hear it sounded or spelled out. Replayable activities engage kids through audio and animations when played using LeapStart systems with a screen.
Encourages children to touch pages, pictures, letters and words to help build early reading skills, including short and long vowels. A computer with internet is required to download books onto the LeapStart system; intended for ages 4-7 years; batteries not required.
4. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System & 2 Book Combo Pack: Learning Friends and Scout & Friends Math #adLeapFrog #ad
- Explore vocabulary in both english and Spanish in the Learning Friends 200 Words in English & Español book. Intended for ages 2-7 years.
A computer with internet is required to download books onto the LeapStart system. Requires 3 AA batteries. Engages kids through books, audio and 3D-like animations for an experience that reinforces learning and helps kids better understand the concepts.
Trigger animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words across more than 70 replayable activities. Learn about numbers and counting with puppy pal Scout in the Scout & Friends Math book.
5. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog 461403 Read & Write 3D Activity Book, Multicolour #adLeapFrog #ad
- Sold separately. Animates with LeapStart 3D. Includes 40+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Works with all leapstart systems. Explore the wacky world of Doodleburg and meet friends who help teach the keys to early reading, writing and communication skills.
Perfect for ages 3-6. Level 2: preschool. Teaches 11 preschool reading and writing skills: identifying rhyming words, understanding how words are formed, writing letters and more.
6. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog LeapStart 2 Book Combo Pack: Shine with Vocabulary and Celebrate The Seasons #adLeapFrog #ad
- Explore vocabulary and communication skills with Belle, Cinderella and Jasmine in the Disney Princess Shine with Vocabulary book.
Interact with animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words to help kids better understand the learning concepts. Intended for ages 3-6 years. More than 60 replayable activities engage kids through audio and animations when played with LeapStart 3D and LeapStart Go.
Batteries not required. A computer with internet is required to download books onto the LeapStart systems. Learn about seasons and the weather with Anna and Olaf in the Frozen Celebrate the Seasons book.
7. LeapFrog #ad
Leapstart Nursery: Mickey & The Roadster Racers Pit Crews to The Rescue Story Book 3D Enhanced #adLeapFrog #ad
- Read about how mickey and the roadster Racers work together to win the race, then work with the Happy Helpers to help the people of Hot Dog Hills. Interact with the on-screen animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words and explore vocabulary and communication skills.
Sold separately. Interactive experiences reinforce learning and help kids better understand the learning concepts. Replayable activities engage kids through audio and 3D-like animations when played with LeapStart 3D. Works with all leapstart systems and animates with LeapStart 3D.
|Manufacturer||Vtech Electronics #ad|
8. GWCASE #ad
Case Compatible with LeapFrog LeapStart Go System and LeapFrog LeapStart 3D/ Pre-Kindergarten Activity Book of Level 1 2 3. Storage Carrying Holder Fits for USB Cable and Other Accesories （Box Only） #adGWCASE #ad
- Let your children enjoy the fun of leapfrog reader books. The sponge base specially designed for the leapfrog pen can protect your leapreader pen from scratches while fixing your 3d pen for kids. Great design: the movable sponge inner support of leap frog pen holder that conforms to the appearance of the leap frog reader can be placed according to your needs to stabilize your leapfrog reader pen, and also avoid friction with the leapstart 3d book.
Only case. It is a good choice for you and your children. Perfect fit: leapfrog toys case designed for leapfrog leapstart go system/ Leap Frog LeapReader Reading and Writing System, LeapFrog LeapStart 3D interactive books/ Pre-Kindergarten Activity Book, no need to worry about the adaptation problem.
The mesh pocket of leap start 3d books carrying case is designed to store USB cables, manual, exercise books and other accessories.
Leapfrog 3d books storage box can store 7 leapfrog 100 words book and Leap reader pen. Leap reader pen books case can also be easily put into your backpack to reduce the pressure of your travel. The mesh pocket of 3d pens box is convenient for storing the charging cable, avoid damage caused by collision or falling, allowing your child to explore the world of leap frog books anytime and anywhere. The smooth and strong 360-degree zipper makes it easy to open and close. Easy to carry: leap reader pen box with the sturdy non-slip handle for easy to carry it out.
|Part Number||Leapfrog pen-gw0628|
9. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog LeapStart Level 1 Preschool The World of Baby Animals Life Science & Memory Skills #adLeapFrog #ad
- Covering space science and Critical Thinking Skills to support Year 1 core and life skills. With 30+ amazing, super-fun repayable activities. This interactive, activity book talks, sings and comes to life.
10. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog LeapStart 1st Grade Activity Book: Superhero Vocabulary and Communication Skills #adLeapFrog #ad
- Works with: leapstart preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade Sold separately. Includes 30+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Superhero vocabulary is for level 4: 1st grade. Save the day in storyland as you explore reading, vocabulary and communication skills while helping a team of reading superheroes! Teaches 15 1st grade vocabulary and communication skills including reading compound words, comprehending short stories and more.
Perfect for ages 5-7. Decode an alien language with silly words while learning real vowel skills. Skills learned include compund words, vocabulary, reading comprehension, and vowels. Peek in on the three little bears and compare things in their cabin like the smallest chair or biggest bed.
Join team vocab as they travel to different kingdoms, restoring order through reading skills. Travel to pirate Kingdom and put together compound words to unlock a story. Go on a word-collecting adventure and explore reading and vocabulary skills. Learn about syllables and hear fun facts about sea creatures when you plunge into an underwater world.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|