As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MindWare #ad
Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Will you see the monolithic Move That Catapults You Into First Place. Plan, win, planning, And Learn Simultaneously. Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, strategical planning, including 3 tiles Each Of 36 Possible Color Symbol Combinations, Qwirkle Is The Perfect Game To Hone Player'S Tactical Maneuvers, And Forward Thinking.
The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines by matching tiles based On Either Color Or Shape, The Ability To Build Complex Combinations Will Keep Children Interested And Engaged, And Score Points For Doing So.
However, and Challenge Them Mentally. Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, allowing young children And Older Individuals Alike To Develop And Hone Their Spacial Recognition, And Problem Solving Skills.
It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players Such As Extended Family Or Your Child'S Play Dates Can Jump Right In And Play. Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, qwirkle is great for younger players. Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from Children To Adults.
2. Yellow Mountain Imports #ad
Gebeta, Yellow Mountain Imports Mancala Set with Wooden Lacquer Board and Quartz Pebble Playing Pieces #adYellow Mountain Imports #ad
- Colorful playing pieces: includes 48 quartz pebble game pieces in complementing colors; Each pebble is about 10 millimeters in diameter; Exact sizes of pebbles vary. 2-player game for ages 5 and up: mancala is derived from the Arabic word, " which means, "Naqala, "to move"; The objective is to see which player can get the most stones into their store.
Benefits of playing mancala: fun and easy to learn, Mancala also improves counting and fine motor skills; Playing enhances strategic thinking and social skills.
Includes game instructions: Set comes with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
Intricately decorated wooden board: the board features a beautifully detailed motif of animals and symbols that reflects the game's origins; It measures 17. 3 x 4. 5 x 1 inch 44 x 11. 4 x 2. 5 centimeters; Each end pocket is 079 inch 2 centimeters deep and 1. 9 inches in diameter; Each middle pocket is 059 inch 1. 5 centimeters deep.
3. Yellow Mountain Imports #ad
Yellow Mountain Imports Mancala Set with Solid Wood Board and Quartz Pebble Playing Pieces #adYellow Mountain Imports #ad
- Exquisite one piece wooden board: the board features a beautifully detailed motif that reflects the game's origins; Made from solid rubberwood, the board measures 17. 3 x 4. 5 x 1" 44 x 11.
5 x 2. 5 cm; each end pocket is 079" 2 cm deep and 1. 9" 4. 8cm in diameter; Each middle pocket is 079" 2cm deep and 1. 4" 3. 5 cm in diameter. 2-player game for ages 5 and up: mancala is derived from the Arabic word, "Naqala, " which means, "to move"; The objective is to see which player can get the most stones into their store.
Complementing playing pieces: includes 48 colorful quartz pebble game pieces; Each pebble is about 10 millimeters in diameter; Exact sizes of pebbles vary.
Set comes with an easy-to-follow illustrated instructions. Benefits of playing mancala: fun and easy to learn, Mancala also improves counting and fine motor skills; Playing it enhances strategic thinking and social skills.
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
6. Funko #ad
Funko Disney Return of The Headless Horseman Game #adFunko #ad
- 15-minute Gameplay. Ages 6+. The ghost story from disney’s animated classic the legend of sleepy hollow in this exciting, family board game! Cooperative play gets the family working together to help Ichabod reach the covered bridge! Spin the tree to draw more cards! Then put Ichabod on the tree for a frightful ride! Adjustable gameplay to fit your family—you can reduce the strategy or make the game more challenging! Includes ichabod and the Headless Horseman figures with dynamic poses.
|Manufacturer||Funko Games #ad|
7. Starling Games #ad
Flourish Signature Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- With delightful imagery, unique card-drafting, players plan their gardens throughout the game to collect the most points. An easy-to-learn game offering both competitive strategy and cooperative game modes and a 1-7 player count it provides a high level of accessibility and replayability.
Whimsical artwork with 3D garden walls and special edition cover art.
A beautiful card-drafting game with several ways to play: solo, competitive, or co-op. Includes both Friends & Follies 3D Expansions. Flourish is a beautiful, garden-building game where players plan and build the garden of their dreams over the course of the growing season.
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Clue: Disney Villains Edition Game, Game for 2-6 Players, Board Game for Kids Ages 8+, Fun Family Game for Disney Fans Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Facilier, lady tremaine, Mother Gothel, Gaston, and Jafar. A villainous twist on classic clue gameplay: Disney fans will love the Clue: Disney Villains Edition board game with artwork, characters, and gameplay inspired by classic Disney Villains seen in the movies.
Battle other players and force them to reveal a card, or conjure a secret passage. Who, trying to discover who stole the magic, what, where: Who stole the magic? Players move through each Villain's lair on the gameboard, which magical item they stole, and where they hid it.
Stir up trouble: roll the maleficent icon on the die? Draw a Chaos card and follow her bidding.
Play as classic disney characters: the game features favorite Disney Villains characters in custom glitter sculpts: Ursula, Dr. It's a fun family game for ages 8 and up. Game for family game night: inspired by the classic Disney movies, this edition of the Clue game makes a great gift for Disney fans.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 1 scorepad, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece game trayz custom tray, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 26 bonus cards and 16 Automa cards, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, and 3 rulebooks.
Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
10. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|