As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Learning Journey #ad
Educational Award Winning Toys, The Learning Journey: Match It!, Learn to Read With Preschool Learning Materials and Learning Games, Rhyme, Rhyming Puzzle Game for Kids Ages 3-5 #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Learn about rhymes: this bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to rhyming words, helping to build a foundation for literacy skills. Listening to the sounds of the words and thinking about how words are constructed provides a huge boost to your child’s appreciation of language.
Encourage language skills – the puzzle is designed to get your child talking and discussing the images they are creating as they put the puzzle together.
Boost confidence and self-esteem: the self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. Play independently or together: 30 puzzle pairs give hours of fun and you can choose whether your child works with you to complete each pair or encourage them to develop important independent working skills.
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Rhyming Fun-to-Know Puzzles- Matching games to build language skills #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Put it together to build word power - introduce and reinforce common vocabulary with 48 long- and short-vowel rhyming words. Basic printing is large and easy to read. Sturdy storage box. Photos for real-life learning. The simple, uncluttered design helps reduce distraction and is not 'juvenile' toward adult users.
And only matching pieces fit together so the learner knows when a match is made. Research based, classroom proven - repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, so we use big, attention-getting photographs to illustrate commonly-used words.
Value, quality, and safety - 48 big 3" x 3" and sturdy boardstock cards are packed in a reinforced cardboard storage box, for many years of use. Likewise, they are popular tools in speech therapy and memory care settings. As they grow in ability and confidence, use the back sides which are text-only to lock in and extend their skills.
Supports learning standards from early-childhood professional organizations as well as national and state guidelines. Photo cues match written words, and unique puzzle shapes encourage trial and error learning which leads to mastery. These puzzles exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. Only matching pieces fit together. Learning can be a game - the front side pieces use a photo cue to help learners make word connections.
3. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL543 Rhyming Bingo #adJunior Learning #ad
- Rhyming bingo is a matching game for teaching the rhyming sounds in words. Ages 4+. Teacher/student learning or play with friends. Colorful, bold images used throughout. Contains 4 boards and 24 cards. Hands on and fun. Contains 4 boards and 24 cards.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
4. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo Preschool Rhyming Puzzle Pairs for Toddlers 3 Years and Up #adeeBoo #ad
- Reinforces that groups of letters are associated with the same sound. Kids will match the words that sound the same to make a puzzle. For ages 3 years and up. 25 puzzle pairs to match. Paired pieces are 2. 5 inches by 6 inches. Makes a great addition to a preschool classroom or home play room.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Preschool, Ages 3+, 65 Piece Set, Phonics Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions.
Put the pear near the chair, and chair, one double-sided spinner, along with 20 picture cards, 40 double-sided activity cards, box, tree, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities. Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+.
6. None #ad
Bingo Games Set of 4, Alphabet, Numbers, Colors & Shapes, Rhyming #adNone #ad
- Ideal for learners With Disabilities and Anyone Learning English. So much fun, they don't Realize They are Learning. 3 to 36 players Per Game. Set of 4 bingo games: colors & Shapes, Alphabet, Rhyming, and Numbers.4 years and Up.
7. Trend Enterprises #ad
Rhyming Pocket Flash Cards #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- An ideal quiet-time activity, Pocket Flash Cards are even more fun with friends. 56 durable two-sided cards per set. Pre-kindergarten to 2nd Grade: Ages 5 to 7. Kids love these colorful cards for learning new facts and practicing skills.
8. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Snug as a Bug in a Rug Award Winning Preschool Skills Builder Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Includes: 1 board game with built-in-spinner, 24 colorful bugs, 3 stink bugs, 1 die and instructions for 3 game levels. Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Learning and growing: kids learn colors, matching and the concept of big and little.
Benefits:cooperative games cultivate emotional development, positive self esteem, shared decision making, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Work together to beat the stinkbugs: all the colorful bugs need your help to get safe and snug before the stinkbugs show up and stink up the place! A fun cooperative and matching game for children.
Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. Who can play: 2-4 players ages 3 and up; 3 levels of play grow with your child. They also get to practice rolling a die, shapes, counting, numbers, spinning a spinner and taking turns.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
9. ANIMAL ISLAND #ad
Numbers, ANIMAL ISLAND Aila Sit & Play Virtual Early Preschool Learning System for Toddlers 12+ Months Mom's Choice Gold Award Letters, Stories and Songs Best Baby Gift for Childhood Education #adANIMAL ISLAND #ad
- There are three play modes with curated playlists: broadcast for exposure, worry-free, session for learning and lullaby for sleepy babies. Aila parent app lets parents set learning sessions, check in on their toddler, send photos and videos, and monitor the screen time.
Engaging and fun content blended automatically for a toddler to sing along, and learn ABC’s, dance, words, shapes, 123’s, colors, stories and music together with their animal friends in the virtual preschool on the Animal Island so that parents have the peace of mind.
Aila keeps track of the curriculum milestones and delivers the right content at the right time. Great gift for toddlers 12-36 months to start their early learning journey before preschool. Animal island learning adventure aila original series for toddlers 12-36 months - high-quality educational content developed by educators and innovators for early learning when it matters the most.
It’s hands-free, ad-free and subscription-free with automatic updates. With unique hardware, social skills, an educational tool for parents to train their toddlers attention span early on and to support cognitive development, numeracy education, early literacy, AI software and exclusive content, and emotional growth during a toddler’s critical first years of learning.
|Brand||ANIMAL ISLAND #ad|
|Manufacturer||DMAI, Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||AILA Sit Play|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
10. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson-Dellosa 3111 Game I Spy A Mouse in The House, 9.7" Width, 8.11" Length, 1.8" Height #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- I spy a mouse in the house! is a fun rhyme-matching game designed to help build phonemic awareness and develop vocabulary. Perfect for 1 to 3 players, children identifying rhyming objects in the house and collecting game cards to win.