As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goliath #ad
Sequence Letters by Jax, Sequence Fun from A to Z #adGoliath #ad
- Colored squares on the cards and board help with faster recognition. Targets kids ages 4-7, for 2-4 players. Classic sequence fun from a to z! players match the letter on a card to the beginning sound of a picture on the board and place a chip there - the first with 5 in a row wins! Each card features a letter of the alphabet in upper and lower case.
2. Jax #ad
11 inches 2-4 players, Multi Color, SEQUENCE for Kids -- The 'No Reading Required' Strategy Game by Jax #adJax #ad
- Reading is not required to play. The classic game of sequence made just for kids! play a card from your hand, and place your chip on the corresponding character on the board - the first with four chips in a row wins! Exciting strategy game helps develop logical thinking skills.
Targets kids ages 3-6, for 2-4 players.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
3. SEQUENCE #ad
Cards and Chips by Jax Packaging may Vary White, SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31" #adSEQUENCE #ad
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy. Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents.
For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up. Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
4. Jax Sequence States and Capitals #ad
Jax Sequence States and Capitals #adJax Sequence States and Capitals #ad
- Travel the u. S. A the sequence way! this version of the classic game of sequence helps you learn States and capitals! Match your state card to the same state, shape and color on the board and place a chip on the space - get five in a row for a sequence and the win! A great game to enjoy with your family.
For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
5. Goliath #ad
Harry Potter Sequence Board Game, Featuring Witches and Wizards from Harry Potter by Goliath, Five-in-A-Row Fun for Everyone #adGoliath #ad
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up. Pearlescent chips in onyx, gold and silver elevate your gameplay experience. Same classic gameplay you know and love combined with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Hogwart's Houses replace traditional playing card suits.
High-quality cards display your favorite witches and wizards.
6. YMBNHHF #ad
YMBNHHF Board Game Strategy Family Card Games Table Game for Adults and Kids #adYMBNHHF #ad
- It's a board game to play with your family and friends as you will really enjoy it! This game is fun because you can play strategically with advanced players or go easily on new players to let them learn and not smash their spirits. We had lots of fun playing this with teams of larger groups or with just two people.
After playing a couple times that you can proficient and learning some strategy. Package includes:folding game board, 135 playing chips and instructions, 2 Decks of Playing Poker Cards, Game Instructions.
It requires tactical thinking, but simple to learn. Suitable for team or family play --ymbnhhf board game for 2 -12 players, ages 7 and up, classic strategy card board game. Ymbnhhf board game is excellent for multi-generational families.
The goal is to create a 5 card series, the first player or team to do this wins the game. The board contains a thumbnail image for each card in the deck. Once the game starts the first player lays down a card and places a chip on the board representing the card. Then picks up a new card from the deck and then the next player takes a turn. Players can strategically place chips to block the others. A combination of card and board game with lots of strategy.
7. Bananagrams #ad
My First Bananagrams: Multi-Award Winning Kids Spelling Board Game For Ages 4+ #adBananagrams #ad
- For young readers: the perfect word game for the pre-reader and early learner, My First BANANAGRAMS utilizes lowercase letters that help children grow a love for word games and wordplay.
Follows reading curriculum: My First Bananagrams aligns with school reading curriculums, prepare your little ones for learning. Fun for everyone: most importantly, My First Bananagrams is fun for the family.
Ages 4+, 1-4 players. Letter combos: also included in this kids game are combo-letter word building tiles, which are the first step in word creation. Mini games: my first bananagrams creates a step-by-step play-progression towards ultimately learning how to play a full game of BANANAGRAMS.
|Manufacturer||BANANAGRAMS INC #ad|
8. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Alphabet Bingo! Letter Learning Board Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Learning and growing: kids learn letter recognition, develop letter and object association, and improve concentration skills. Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels.
Updated classic: reach into the bag and pull out a letter. Includes 6 game boards, 26 letter tokens 1 each of every alphabet letter, and 72 chips to mark your matches. If you have a match, you're on your way to Bingo! This game will help kids to learn and recognize their letters while having fun.
Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
Who can play: anyone can enjoy bingo! for 2-6 players ages 4 and up. Creative play: variations are included! for a twist on traditional Bingo, try Letter Sound Bingo, Cooperative Bingo, and Picture Bingo to determine the letter that goes with the picture. This game is a valuable teaching tool for fun learning.
9. Goliath #ad
Roll-Flat Game Mat, Amazon Exclusive by Goliath , Sequence Luxury Edition, Stunning Set with Deluxe, Blue, Cushioned #adGoliath #ad
- The luxury edition also contains a card storage box detailed in gold foil with a premium deck of SEQUENCE playing cards, perfect for the SEQUENCE aficionado.
Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents. Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE W.
Easy enough for children, cushioned, challenging for adults! This stunning set includes a deluxe, roll-flat game mat 25.5 x 14 inches and marker chips for your captured SEQUENCES. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
10. Jax #ad
SEQUENCE Numbers by Jax, The SEQUENCE Game of Add & Subtract #adJax #ad
- Be the first player to get 5 chips in a row to form a SEQUENCE and win. Fun for all family members - manufacturer recommends use by 2-6 players, ages 7 and up. Fun and exciting gameplay promotes STEM skills like basic math and strategy.
Match the addition or subtraction equation on the card to the correct answer on the board, and place your chip there. Color-coded groups of numbers helps with number recognition on the board.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd., Inc. #ad|