As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
2 to 36 Players, For Ages 5 and Up, TREND ENTERPRISES: Sight Words Level 1 Bingo Game, Play 6 Different Ways, Great for Classrooms and At Home, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- It is a high quality product. For ages 5 and up. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. Ideal for teaching. The brand of the product is foamies.
2. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade, Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls #adThink Fun #ad
- Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators To Create A Great Play And Stealth Learning Experience For Pre-K To 2Nd Graders And Help With Reading Skills, And It Makes A Great Gift.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million Sold, Thinkfun Is The World'S Leading Manufacturer Of Brain Games And Mind Challenging Puzzles.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with A Clear, High Quality Instruction Manual You Can Start Playing Right Away. Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches Recognition Of Essential Words Zingo Sight Words Is As Popular In The Classroom With Teachers As It Is In The Home With Families.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
3. The Fidget Game #ad
The Fidget Game Learn to Read in Weeks Master 220 High-Frequency Dolch Sight Words Curriculum-Appropriate for Pre-K to Grade 3, Popping Mats & Dice #adThe Fidget Game #ad
- Kids will find themselves eager to take their turn to read the sight words correctly for a chance to roll the dice and pop bubbles on the colorful popping mat. Sight words in these packets include verbs, prepositions, adjectives, pronouns, and conjunctions. These cute storage boxes also make it travel-friendly, so you can learn to read anywhere.
The fidget game offers a worthwhile activity that can effectively limit screen time. Educational gift idea – give a child the gift of learning for any occasion with The Fidget Game. This innovative game effectively incorporates fun with learning.
Perfect for homeschooling families or for young kids who are just starting to learn how to read. When mastery of these sight words is achieved, kids can focus on reading comprehension. These sight words comprise 50-70% of general text, adverbs, therefore, mastering these words is a critical goal in education.
This game can help your child recognize, spell, read, pronounce, and master these high-frequency words from the Dolch list. Packet of cards for each grade level – the fidget game consists of 220 service words broken down per level from pre-k to grade 3 following the US common core standards. Makes learning fun and exciting – no matter how hard parents try, some kids can’t help but associate studying with boring desk work. Each grade level comes with a storage box to teach your children a good habit of packing away their things to maintain a tidy space.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Words Game, 114 Pieces, Educational Games, Ages 5+ Phonic Games for Kids, Sight Word Games. Brain Games for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. Great for home school or classroom LEARNING.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, birthdays, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
5. Mr. Pen #ad
Learning to Read Games, Reading Games, Swat Game, Educational Toy, Sight Word Games for Kindergarten, Learn to Read Games, Mr. Pen- Sight Word Game, Kids Learning Games, Visual Sight Word Cards #adMr. Pen #ad
- Perfect for enhancing vocabulary, problem-solving skills by having fun matches with up to 4 players. Features 250 sight word in 6 levels. The speed factor promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
The package includes 150 double-designed print fly cards, 4 colorful swatters. Learn by sight! Look and swat! Win the most flies. Recommended Age Grade: +3 years old. Vibrant colors sight-word flies and quality plastic play swatters.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Slam Ships Sight Words Game, Ages 5+ Educational and Fun Games for Kids, Kindergarten Games, Board Games for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Develop sight word skills: Build new sight word skills with this out-of-this-world sight words game. Ships help collect the cards: slam your ships and collect sight word cards during learning games for up to 4 players! playing increases vocabulary & word recognition: Learn vocabulary and word recognition skills every time you slam! Games that grow with you: grows with you—110 double-sided sight word cards come in 5 vocabulary levels! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
7. GAMENOTE #ad
520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Swat Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom, Gamenote Sight Words Game #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Great teaching tool: activity guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box with a portable storage bag easy to collect all pieces. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.
Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, Kindergarten, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
More words, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players.
Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Perfect classroom group & family game. See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
8. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Children's Reading Educational Flash Cards, Learning Dolch's Fry's Words Lists, Learn to Read Vocabulary for Preschool Kids Kindergarten First Grade, Sight Word Bingo Game Level 1 and Level 2 #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- A winning gift for 4-8 year olds boys and girls - the blue level 1 game has 54 of the most Simple Common Words to Read for Pre K and Kindergarteners; The Red Level 2 Game has 54 Sight Words from Dolch Fry Word List for Kindergarten and First Graders.
Play in the classroom and on family game night - 2 to 24 players; can be played 1-on-1, in big groups or as a whole class; Super Easy to Use and Play Independently, Children love calling out the words and are eager to win and shout BINGO!! Entertains and educates! - more dimensions to gameplay to ensure greater difficulty, more interesting challenges and way more fun! Contains Two Difficulty Levels, Twemoji tokens and Cover Challenges which ask learner to analyse and use target words.
Your child will master 108 high frequency words - recognize Read and Spell Common Sight Words; Supercharge their Reading Progress and Literacy; Fun Motivating Challenges ensure Vocab Study and Practice is an Engaging Enjoyable activity. Sight words bingo made to last - thick long lasting premium Cards; Die-cut with Rounded Corners and Waterproof Coating; Strong and Resistant to Grubby hands; No need to rip and tear up flimsy corrugated paper cards yourself.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop For Sight Words Game,Vocabulary/Literacy Game, Ages 5+, 92 Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency.
Set includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 with sight words and 8 Pop cards for game play and storage box, For 2-4 players - Ages 5+. Two to 4 kids compete to read and collect the most popcorn pieces. Cards can be used on their own as flash cards for early reading activities.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
10. GAMENOTE #ad
220 Fish, Phonic Games for Kids Ages 3-9 Pre K to 3rd Grade, Dolch Sight Words Level 1, Level 5 Educational Brain Games 220, GAMENOTE Sight Words Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Good-quality material: this fishing toy is made of high quality, natural solid wood, Good for Children. What's included: 220 dolch sight words wooden fish in 5 colors red for pre-primer; Orange for Primer; Blue for First Grade; Green for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
2 wooden magnetic Fishing Poles and 1 Fishing Pond. Can be used as home school or classroom teaching materials.
See it, catch it: call out one word, say it, player who catch the corresponding fish can keep it and the one who win the most fish win the game at last. Strong and durable magnet, easy to catch the fish.
Perfect gift for kids: great birthday / halloween / holiday / Christmas / Easter gift for kids age 3 to 9 Pre K to 3rd Grade. Sight word fishing game: build reading, spelling, and vocabulary skills Through playing this game. It's also a great teaching tool to develop your kids hand and eye-coordination as well as their motor skills.