As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Didax #ad
6 Board Games, Didax 500063 Social Skills Group Activities #adDidax #ad
- Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students. Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Ideal for use in small groups.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Stomp it Out #ad
Stomp it Out Movement-Based Game for Kids. Teach Feeling Identification, Problem Solving, Therapeutic Game Designed by an Educational Psychologist, Social Skills & More with a Fun, Hands-On #adStomp it Out #ad
- This game has been designed for children 5-12 of all skill levels. A unique approach to learning: Stomp it Out is a revolutionary kinesthetic movement-based therapeutic game for kids designed by an educational psychologist. How it works: as children build skills and language, they advance through this movement-based game to work on problem solving skills.
Tara is the founder of feelings in Motion LLC, a company producing therapeutic games for psychologists, P. P. S, m. S. Ots and speech pathologists across the country. Those with disabilities are encouraged to play. An invaluable tool for therapists and educators: designed to address multiple learning styles and tested in schools throughout LA, psychologists, therapists, social workers, Stomp it Out has been used by educators, speech pathologists and occupational therapists to help students express their emotions while learning valuable problem-solving skills.
Kids get to stomp, frog jump, crab walk, hop, or twirl their way between feeling mats around the room to show their responses.
Created by a licensed educational psychologist: tara eddy, educators, ncsp is a licensed educational psychologist certified by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, who currently practices in West Los Angeles and Sherman Oaks. Help children build emotional language & express themselves through movement: Unlike other board games, coping and problem-solving skills, personal space, fun and engaging movements remove the vulnerability behind responding to the situations provided. Stomp it out is a hands on game that helps students build emotional expression, perspective taking, social skills and more.
3. Therapy U #ad
You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships #adTherapy U #ad
- Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night.
Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
4. The Game Plan Game #ad
Social Skills 2-8 Players, The Game Plan Game: Life Skills for Kids, Board Game, Kids Card Games Ages 4-10, Feelings Management, Family Board Games, Problem-Solving #adThe Game Plan Game #ad
- Educational safety and life skills board game: Critical thinking, manners, feelings and behaviors. Versatile: for parents, Clubs, Grandparents, Educators, Health Professionals. Fun easy interactive play: move, Draw, Spell and Say.
Discuss questions: bullying, teasing, personal safety, phone and address, safe and tricky persons. More than 200 question and activity cards. Encourages conversations: Problem-solving on challenging issues, feelings and teaches safety information, good health and smart choices.
5. Lupash Games #ad
Low Self-Esteem Impulse Anger Regulation and More, Togetherland Therapy Card Game for Kids, Perfect for Counselors Groups and Families, Develop Social Skills and Emotional Control, Helps with ADHD #adLupash Games #ad
- Perfect game to play for school or at Home, Therapist, suitable for Groups, Parents, Counselors and more. Build social skills for better Communication Abilities and Sharing About The Child Emotions and Thoughts.
Colorful character Designs for a Fun Learning Experience. Develop emotional intelligence - Learn to Identify Feelings and Understand Others. The game focuses on a variety of Emotions Such as Anger, Confidence, Fear, Sadness, Empathy and More.
6. da Vinci's Room #ad
The Social Skills Activities and Mindfulness Game for Kids, Mind Your Beeswax #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Mind your beeswax includes 14 unique kinds of activities in 48 variations plus 10 mindfulness moment cards. Social skills activities range from familiar activities like Telephone through imaginative play games like Survival Scenario.
For 3-8 players ages 8+: designed to aid teachers and parents for use as a group therapy game in the classroom or at home. When the group has collected all 6 parts of the beehive the game is over.
Simple to play: when the group successfully completes the activity they keep that card which represents one part of a beehive. A cooperative group game where kids complete activities together to improve social skills like communication, cooperation, manners and active listening. Mindfulness cards give kids a moment to relax and be fully present.
7. INNERICONS #ad
Communication Skills 40 Cards for Play Therapy, Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids, Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care #adINNERICONS #ad
- Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness. Top-rated group therapy game | with a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy. The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters! If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help.
This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, find calm, improve focus and relax. Its' clean design is created for counseling and therapy, but it is perfect home and family fun! It's the recovery & therapy game therapists trust! Bonus booklet with activities | our card game for teens and children comes with a 12 page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace and self care for a healthy mind.
Nice to meet you! we’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education.
Large, sturdy cards | you will love the premium quality of this game, designed to be Bigger and Sturdier than other games. We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game. Engaging, fun to play card game | unlike other therapy tools, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions. Designed by teachers | hello! we’re innericons.
8. StrongSuit #ad
StrongSuit, Used by Therapists and Parents, Teens, Family Therapy Card Game for Kids, The Tower of Self Esteem, Boost Self Confidence and Social Skills with Creativity, 2-5 Players, Problem Solving #adStrongSuit #ad
- Let's play- the strongsuit cbt child therapy toy board game includes everything you need to play: 1 dice cube, 20 yellow, 20 blue, 60 playing cards20 red, 40 card holders to build with, 100 game tokens, and the Tower of Self Esteem Game Instructions. Helps children learn cooperation skills to work together as a team to build the tower while also helping them realize their own self-worth.
Encourages positive thinking- the tower of self esteem is all about building up yourself and others and eliminating the need to compete to win. Its interactive, therapeutic, and thought provoking style will keep your kids engaged and learning for hours.
Grow and have fun- watch how fast children learn to cope with social anxiety and develop communication skills - Easy to learn; fun to play! Players take turns with question cards, as they simultaneously stand up to the challenge of planning and building a strong and sturdy tower.
For therapists and parents- parents, counselors, and child therapists alike will love the skills children will learn from our therapy self esteem building board game. Boost self confidence- strongsuit is a social skills game and anxiety tool that consists of a series of questions connecting personal, emotional and social strengths of each player - Strengthens coping skills, ability to think creatively, and look past their frustrations to work individually and together towards a common goal of constructing the tower of cards.
|Manufacturer||Katus, Inc #ad|
9. Mind Brain Parenting #ad
52 Essential Conversations: The Life Skills Card Game for Children and Adults, Created by Harvard Educators, Critical Thinking, Builds Social Emotional, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills #adMind Brain Parenting #ad
- Positive parenting, pediatricians, classroom, outdoors, dinner table, therapists, teachers, counselors, and counseling topics for parents, and social workers! Portable in a sturdy tin box to use for family vacation from car ride, to bedtime reading. Maximize everyday learning & quality time anytime, anywhere.
100+ thought-provoking prompts & fun questions in 52 cards that build competencies in Self-Awareness, Relationship Skills, Responsible Decision-Making, Social Awareness, Self Management, Equity, and Diversity, and Inclusion. Easy directions on how to play any traditional games like a deck of poker card games, as well as beginner-intermediate-mastery modes.
Ivy-league researched. Card game and tool that builds 21st century skills in social emotional learning, critical thinking, executive function, character education, empathy, mindfulness, academic English language arts, self-confidence, and critical consciousness.
Featured by harvard university and casel for building essential emotional intelligence and social skills for kids, elementary / middle / high schools, and therapy in 40+ countries. Useful for a lifetime: comes with podcast lessons. Supports single player reflective journaling prompt and multiple player modes to strengthen communications and relationships. Parent tested: winner, teens, colleges, tweens, and adults! now used in homes, 2018 parents' choice aWARDS. Youth approved.
10. Thought-Spot #ad
Empathy, and Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management #adThought-Spot #ad
- Designed to support parents, including changes within the family, grief, process, and work through a variety of issues, and therapists help children identify, social delays, trauma, TEACHERS, anger, depression, anxiety and fears. Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above.
Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips.
Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids. The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, Social Skills, and a Hodge-Podge of other matters, Empathy, i.
E. Confidence, and cooperation. Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards. Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno.