As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Pictureka! Picture Hunt Game Spanish Version, Find it Fast Shout Out First #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- The player with the most cards wins. Flip the tiles over and find even more fun – each tile is double-sided and filled with art. Board game for 6 years old and up - kids 6 years and older can have a blast with this frantic frenzy to find the picture and be the first one to shout "Pictureka".
Game for 2 or more players - the game is for 2 or more players, so kids can play with one other person or multiple friends and family members.
Picture game - kids playing the pictureka! spanish Version game must find things fast or find them first! If they find the objects from their mission, they keep the card.
Features 9 game tiles - filled with whimsical pictures that players race to find as directed on their mission cards. Fun board game for kids - pictureka spanish Edition allows a get together with family and friends for have laugh-out-loud fun in this hilarious hunt for ridiculous pictures.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
2. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo Spanish Bingo Vocabulary Game #adeeBoo #ad
- Includes 6 sturdy game boards and 48 Tiles. Screen-free fun: for over 25 years, educational games and activities that cultivate conversation, eeBoo has created wholesome, socialization, and skill-building while introducing our world.
For ages 5 and up. For 2 to 6 players. Sustainably sourced: 90% recycled materials, printed with vegetable-based inks. Cloth bag for holding tiles also included.
3. KLOO Games #ad
Clothing & Everyday Objects, KLOO's Race to Madrid, Shopping, The Learn to Speak Spanish Language Board Game #adKLOO Games #ad
- Score points by making sentences in seconds and effortlessly learn words as you play. Winner of 10 awards including ToyTalk’s Best Board Game of the Year. No need to work or study.
Learn important words and phrases for everyday situations, shopping, clothing and everyday objects. Just play and the language comes naturally. Kloo is the fun packed way to learn a language - Ideal for kids, adullts or schools.
|Brand||KLOO Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||KLOO Games #ad|
4. 1step2dream #ad
Spanish Scavenger Hunt for Kids | Spanish Board Games for Kids | Reviewing Sight Words Card Game for Class | Juegos en Español para Niños #ad1step2dream #ad
- Similar to ordinary playing cards in size, shape and thickness, they fit well in small hands or pockets and are easy for toddlers to handle and manage when they go to find things around house or classroom. They assist you in memorizing new words through games and the repetitive association of a Spanish word with an image! Made to fit kids’ hands: these cards measure 3.
43" x 2. 44" each and make a great gift for boys and girls. It can be played at home, at school and even on a play date!Perfect gift for Easter, children's Valentine's day, Christmas!.
The spanish word cards are color-coded and have photos as hints. It will enable kids to have a deeper understanding of these basic words. Indoor&outdoor scavenger hunt – get your family off their devices and ready for a super fun time at home with this card game.
Educational fun for early spanish beginners: these laminated seek and find cards make a great educational gift and feature bright, colors, colorful imagery and teach little ones a variety of important Spanish first-concept topics: numbers, shapes, adjectives and daily items. At the same time, it is also a good helper for parents and teachers to enhance the relationship between parents and children, teachers and students.
|Part Number||Spanish Seek and find Card|
|Model||Spanish Seek and find Card|
5. MoreFiesta #ad
MoreFiesta The Original Mexican Loteria Kids Bingo Game Set in Spanish and with Chips, Full Deck of Cards, for up to 10 Players, Kids Friendly Themed, 10 Boards, 108 Chips #adMoreFiesta #ad
- Game set for up to 10 player - Includes 108 chips. Printed in thick semi-gloss cardstock and printed back. Includes full deck of 54 cards and 10 playing boards. The original loteria game from Mexico - Kids friendly. Made in mexico - No assembly required.
6. Bananagrams #ad
Multi-Award-Winning Word and Language Game, Spanish Bananagrams #adBananagrams #ad
- Fun for everyone: gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. Perfect for learning spanish: playing games in the language is an excellent way to improve your language skills.
Entertaining and educational: while this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words in Spanish.
Great for travel: bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling. 1-8 players. Fast-paced family fun: bananagrams is fun for all ages 7 years and up. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
7. Worldwide Buddies #ad
Minilingo: Spanish/English Bilingual Memory Card Game / Worldwide Buddies #adWorldwide Buddies #ad
- 21 sets of spanish/english flashcards that can be used for memory, snap, bingo and more! Small and portable - 3. 35 x 3. 35 x 1. 06 inches. Can be played with or without using words. Simple, fun and colorful illustrations. A 2021 family choice award and a 2021 National Parenting Center winner.
8. Lados #ad
Lados: Spanish Flash Cards for Beginners, Spanish for Adults and Kids, 500 Most Used Spanish Words #adLados #ad
- 28 color coded categories. 220 flash cards printed on both sides to save on paper and space. 500 words. Includes english words, pronunciation, and sound guide.
9. ICING ON THE CAKE #ad
ICING ON THE CAKE – English to Spanish Learning Memory Board Games! Ideal for Kids 5 and up. Human Body #adICING ON THE CAKE #ad
- Great game for elementary schools: Ideal teaching tool for elementary &Kindergarten teachers. Interactive: great for adults and kids alike, up to 4 kids can play together and practice! Ideal for kids with special needs: Great game that helps kids to work on their cognitive skills, improves memory and attention to detail.
Languae learning for kids: Contributes to increase kids vocabulary and learning of Spanish basic words. Easy and fun didactic game for kids 5+ : Perfect memory board game with cute pictures that help kids learn basic words between the English and Spanish language.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Basic Spanish Bingo Game Learning Board Game with 50 Spanish Words with Photos, Ages 4 and Up, 36 Game Boards and Bingo Chips for 3-36 Players #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments. How it works: in this spanish learning bingo game, allowing them to review pronunciation, the caller announces and shows a photo card.
For 3-36 players, this educational game allows young learners to build fluency while learning 50 common Spanish words.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, this game allows parents and teachers to work with kids using the answer mat as they practice Spanish vocabulary and build fluency and confidence in their Spanish speaking ability.
Multi-purpose learning tool: carson dellosa's basic spanish Bingo Game turns Spanish vocabulary practice into a fun group game. Students then repeat the word and identify the matching word and picture on their card, spelling, and reading. What’s included: this fun bingo set includes 36 game boards, an answer mat, 50 calling cards, paperboard bingo chips, and a comprehensive game guide in both English and Spanish.