As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Anger management - this fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry. Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games.
Learning activity - use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded. This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials. Self expression - this anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages.
One of the best board games for two players and more.
Self regulation - players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another. Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family. Problem solving - this board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving.
|Part Number||Emotional Rollercoaster|
2. Therapy U #ad
Sadness, Fear and Joy, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger, Breaking Barriers Down, Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, therapists, teachers, and in small group settings. Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills.
Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, sadness, fear, and joy. Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions.
3. Totem the feel good game #ad
Family Game Night | Counseling and Therapy Card Game for Kids, Adults, School, Teens, Totem the feel good game, Self-Esteem Game for Team Building #adTotem the feel good game #ad
- Everyone walks away a winner, connection, experiencing an increase in confidence, and a greater sense of belonging. Discover your strengths | this one-of-a-kind therapy game provides 160 cards and 6, uplifted, and colleagues. Whether your client is anxious, angry, or needs someone to talk to, this game helps them explore coping strategies.
Build a team united | shift the focus from solving problems at the office to highlighting your team’s talents. Enhance your practice | utilize these therapy games for counselors as a springboard to talk through challenges. Everyone wins in the end | with totem, there are no losers.
These cards help you and your loved ones to better articulate the positive qualities you find within each other. Play this social skills game and discover the qualities you appreciate about one another. Leave inspired, 400 ways to share how you appreciate the ones closest to you.
You'll be astonished at what you hear as this shared positive experience brings you closer together. Connect on a deeper level | social media can leave your kids feeling like they're falling short. Use these therapy games for teens and adults as a fun and safe way to express your love for one another. Reinforce your bond with family, friends, and with some happy tears rolling down your cheeks. Social skills games for kids help build self-esteem and confidence so you can feel secure and appreciated.
4. ThinkPsych #ad
ThinkPsych Coping Dice, Emotional Intelligence & Social Emotional Learning, Anger Management Toys and Anxiety Relief for Kids, Fun Therapy Games for Kids, Counselors, and Families #adThinkPsych #ad
- Designed by psychologists for children ages 5 and up. Coping dice are autism, ADHD, and anxiety friendly. Add to your calm down corner supplies today! We believe neurodiversity is essential to building a better world for all of us.
Made for exceptional kids - we make toys to benefit all kids. Thousands of parents, teachers, and therapists trust ThinkPsych to be their partner in raising amazing children.
Parents love these calming toys for kids because they work! Emotional intellignce for kids - fun and stress-free way to teach kids about feelings. Play with heart - our goal is to make emotion toys that make it easy to teach what really matters.
24 coping skills in all- teach kids to cope with anger, anxiety, boredom, and sadness. Each of the four dice represents one emotion and teaches six coping skills. Manage big feelings - coping dice help kids stay calm when dealing with BIG FEELINGS. Emotionally intelligent kids are happier, healthier, and have an easier time making friends.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. L Learning Toy Boxes #ad
Feelings Flashcards Game Emotion Cards for Learning Emotions with Emotion Faces Therapy Cards A Social Emotional Intelligence Card Toy for Kids Great for Autism Speech Therapy and Counseling #adL Learning Toy Boxes #ad
- Less tantrums & less screen time - these cards will entertain your child while teaching them soft skills to help them succeed in school whether they want to play with you, parents, or alone. Covers so many emotions includes: 50 hand sized 4. 6 x 3 inch emotion expression cards and 50 scenario cards. Use as a behavior poster or even feelings chart for kids calm down corner.
On the back of each emotion is one suggested coping skill and two fill in the blanks for your child to write in what works for them. Expand their emotional vocabulary whether you need social skills activities for kids, toddler sensory toys, or educational toys, play therapy, toys for kids with autism, sensory products, these cards will expand your childs emotional vocabulary while developing their growth beyond their peers.
Perfect for teachers and parents with 8 unique multicultural characters and 50 color coded emotions and feelings; these cards make the perfect conversation cards or learning toys for classrooms, frustration, anger, and playtime for any child.
These feeling cards will build their emotional intelligence, social skills, and improve behavior responses. Emotions are color coded by the type of emotion, speech therapy, homeschooling, etc being red, parents, daycare, and excited and happy feelings being blue. Also includes 50 large scenario picture cards with the scenario answer and cards with additional coping skills for your child to do trial and error. Help kids identify & cope with feelings & emotions realistic and fun emotion flash cards with hand drawn expressions that your child will relate to.
6. IMPRESA #ad
Ideal for Parents, Therapists and More, Teachers, How I'm Feeling, by Impresa, 54 Sentence Completion Cards to Get Children Talking About Their Feelings #adIMPRESA #ad
- Our simple prompts and comforting characters will help them discuss difficult topics like anger, grief, traumatic experiences, sadness, fears, anxiety, family issues/changes, difficulties at school and more. Helps reveal what children are feeling, hoping, icebreaker, thinking, therapeutic tool / therapy game and in ELL, wishing and so much more.
Each card feature an adorable puppy and his friends in a variety of spots. Richly drawn characters -- featuring rich, bright and colorful drawings. Designed for children 5-12. Ideal for a variety of environments -- designed with a therapeutic setting in mind.
Our 54-card pack provides children with a variety of sentence completion prompts to help them open up and share what they're thinking and feeling. The characters help children in identifying, processing and working through an array of issues.
Great for a variety of activities and situations -- perfect as an assessment tool, EAL and SEN environments. Whether formal or informal, our cards are an excellent resource for parents, teachers, therapists and other mental health professionals. Perfect prompts for children to share -- it can be difficult to get children to share their feelings and thoughts, particularly in times of difficulty. Useful for discussing difficult emotions -- children can often shy away from discussing difficult topics.
|Manufacturer||Impresa Products #ad|
7. BETTERLINE #ad
Ages 3+, Teach Kids Yoga and Healthy Lifestyle, 6 Yoga Poses for Kids Plus 12 Other Fitness Workout Activities, Children Indoor and Outdoor Exercise Equipment, Children's Yoga Dice Exercise Game #adBETTERLINE #ad
- Big benefits: in this set you will get your yoga dice and others plus an instruction guide to each action. Our yoga fitness dice develops children’s strength, balance and flexibility. Will you land on the monkey trying the tree stand or the Fox doing the bridge pose? Maybe the secret Ninja doing the Warrior pose will be what you always want to land on? Our favorite is the cheeky downward facing dog! What will yours be? There are major benefits to children when using these yoga dice with a variety of poses: improve coordination, flexibility, strength and balance and can also aid in therapy games.
They are filled with foam and the perfect size for little hands. All our products are backed by a 365-day money-back guarantee so if you change your mind in that time, you can just return the product to us.
High quality safe material: made from durable, wipeable vinyl, these exercise dice can be used for workouts indoors and outdoors. Why choose betterline: at betterline customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority and we are a brand you can trust. We’ll be happy to refund you – no questions asked. Making kids yoga fun: we all want our kids to be happy and healthy. 2. 75" inches x 2. 75" inches.
8. Direder #ad
Social Emotional Learning Activities Emotion Cards for Kids,Therapy Game DIY Make Faces Describe Feelings,Preschool Learning Educational Toy to Express Emotions for Toddlers Children-2 Face Boards #adDireder #ad
- They are soft and safe with colorful print is ideal for family game. A great gift for boys and girls over 3 years old on birthdays and Christmas. The game helps kids identify and represent their own emotions. Diy make face and card toy create any face you like with these multi-use soft felt elements – is it hair, 37 soft facial expressions elements, a beard or eyebrows? A smile or a frown? The social emotional board game includes 1 double-sided face board with 2 skin tones, flash cards what have some sentences with emotional expressions.
Emotional describe gameif you are just become a parent of around 3 years old baby, our educational toys will help you a lot, children can play independently, recreate a story, it must be worry how to make a cute child express his emotions, or describe their own feelings.
Tested by real familiesthese felts and cards are durable and easy to use.
Prompt cards start conversationsthe set includes 9 double-sided cards, each with a face / feeling to talk about or copy for a funny face game. Develop social skills gamestoys for 3+ year old girls and boys like this are popular in preschool and kindergarten, as well as speech therapy games for children, as they can help with a wide range of skills including: social-emotional learning; sensory education; logical thinking; dexterity; and speech. And on the reverse side of the card, children will find simple actions which can help enhance their mood or handle tricky feelings.
|Part Number||Emotional Game-1|
9. Cadily #ad
Social Skills Games are Great Therapy Games for Counselors. Therapy Games for Kids Mitigate Socially Offensive Behavior with Game Therapy. Group Therapy Games Best for Social Emotional Learning Games #adCadily #ad
- A must-have for counseling office supplies and speech therapy. Social emotional competence game will empower children to share their feelings. Use sentence completion cards as therapy games for teens and kids. Play therapy game car activities for kids have never been more fun! How am I feeling game is fun.
Use as autism games for teens and adhd therapy tools. Us veteran owned business with 100% guaranteed satisfaction | if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your thoughts and feelings cards, feel free to contact us directly.
These therapy feeling cards can be used as counseling games for elementary aged children. Use as a conversation starter anytime even if you only have a couple of minutes. Social skills games for kids help to cope with anger management for kids, oppositional defiant disorder and help with anxiety relief for kids.
Social emotional Games promote conversation for everyone. School social Worker Supplies fun games for anxiety. Therapy games are Creative ways to turn popular games into activities. Social emotional games for kids together with child and mindfulness for kids games can help develop self regulation. Play therapy toys for counselors also assist in learning about emotion.
10. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management, Empathy, and Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT #adThought-Spot #ad
- Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, Empathy, and a Hodge-Podge of other matters, Social Skills, i. E. Confidence, and cooperation.
Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. Designed to support parents, depression, process, grief, teachers, and work through a variety of issues, anger, trauma, including changes within the family, AND THERAPISTS help children identify, social delays, anxiety and fears.
Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards.
Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 6 years old and above.