As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Games Adults Play #ad
True Colors Card Game, Games Adults Play, What Do Your Friends Really Think of You? #adGames Adults Play #ad
- Fun party game that's full of surprises! For 3-6 players, ages 13 and up. Find out what your friends really think of you! After a question is read, players secretly cast votes for who they think fits the description. Earn points by correctly predicting how many votes you'll receive.
|Brand||Games Adults Play #ad|
2. Magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #adMagilano #ad
- Players: for 2 - 8 players. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Estimate - Get used to chances. Game duration: about 30 minutes. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! .
Lots of fun for your friends and family. Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings.
Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Age: from age 8 and up. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
Languages: english, German, Spanish, French, Italian. Contents: 150 game cards, 1 game notepad, 1 manual. Made in Germany. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. A turn-based and time flexible game. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds.
3. BAD PEOPLE #ad
The Party Game You Probably Shouldn't Play + The NSFW Expansion Pack, BAD PEOPLE #adBAD PEOPLE #ad
- Hilarious party game: vote for your friends on outrageous and next level questions. Voting for your friends is hilarious and you can play bad people 1000's of times: the gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with.
Ages: 17+, time: 20-60 minutes, Players: 3-10 Perfect for parties and games night: It's the most fun card game ever! All players are involved at all times.
Easy to learn rules: 420 hilarious cards, 300 question cards, 10 player identity cards up to 10 people can play at once, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Example questions: “who gets paid too much for what they do?", “Least likely to be a target for identity theft?” Plus so many next level questions.
Comes with the bad people base game and NSFW Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round.
|Brand||BAD PEOPLE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dyce LLC #ad|
4. Never Have I Ever #ad
Never Have I Ever a Fun Party Card Game Ages 17+ #adNever Have I Ever #ad
- Just remember: the more you’ve done, and the more you ADMIT, the better you’ll do. Of all the card games, never have i ever presents the best opportunity to learn hilarious facts about the people you THOUGHT you knew.
Ever crack up thinking, answer the questions, “why did i do that?” of course you have! ever wish you could be rewarded for the most ludicrous decisions you’ve ever made? Well. Follow the simple rules, and laugh your faces off while being rewarded for some of the worst decisions you’ve ever made.
It’s fast, and party games out there, fun, board games, and perfect for your next game night. Just deal the cards, and laugh to your friends being just as funny as you are! Now’s your chance! never have i Ever is the ultimate party game for laughing with friends about the crazy lives you’ve lived.
So check your shame at the door and have fun! makes a great gift - ships directly from amazon - 550 Cards | 4 - 12+ Players | Ages 17+. What could be better?! Inside this box are hundreds of cards that were specially designed for a memorable fun night.
5. Disturbed Friends #ad
Disturbed Friends, This party game should be banned. #adDisturbed Friends #ad
- Includes game rules and voting cards for up to 10 players. Vote on what you think your friends will do in horrible situations. 250 disturbing questions and 100 offensive cartoon #WINNING cards. The worst Game Ever Made. A party card game you will wish you never played.
|Brand||Disturbed Friends #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fryx Games #ad|
6. Unstable Unicorns #ad
A strategic card game and party game for adults & teens, Unstable Unicorns Card Game #adUnstable Unicorns #ad
- Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way. This highly giftable game takes 30–45 minutes to play and is for 2–8 players recommended for ages 14+.
Betray Your Friends. This game is fully playable on its own, and any Unstable Unicorns expansion pack can be added to it. Unstable unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year.
Unicorns are Your Friends Now. Build a unicorn army. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide. The box contains 135 cards and a rule book and features a magnetic closure.
|Brand||Unstable Unicorns #ad|
7. Drunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
Drunk Stoned or Stupid A Party Game #adDrunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
- Watch the video below in "videos for this product" to see how to play! For 3+ players and ages 17+. Contains the same cards as the game "WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO. ". This game can get real. Prepare to call out your friends. 250 prompt cards to decide who is MOST LIKELY TO.
8. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives -- Made & played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy! #adPlayMonster #ad
- Featured on and played by the tonight show starring jimmy fallon, like, rachael ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family! Read a setup card aloud, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out…”.
Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “you are not the father!” or “somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.
”. And then the reader picks the funniest one to give that player a point-soo you gotta think about who the reader is and what they'll find funny! Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy; for 4 to 12 players, ages 14+.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
9. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, Box and instructions. This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
A highly strategic, you win! congratulations, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce.
Basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you are full of greatness. If you don't explode, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.
Cnn. Skill level: Beginner. More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between. Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
10. Telestrations #ad
Telestrations After Dark Adult Party Game | Adult Board Game | An Adult Twist on The #1 Party Game Telestrations | The Telephone Game Sketched Out | Ages 17+ #adTelestrations #ad
- Everything's better after dark! Our favorite party game is all grown up. Adult-only miscommunication at its best: draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean up cloths, irresponsible and just plain wrong outcomes! Includes: over 1200 words 100 cards, 8 after dark & trade; drink coasters, weird, 8 erasable Color coiled sketch books, and the rules.
Ages 17+ | 4-8 players | 15 min play time. Standalone Telestrations game for adults.
|Manufacturer||USAOPOLY, Inc. #ad|