As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Giochi Uniti #ad
Letters from Whitechapel Board Game Revised Edition | Strategy Game for Teens and Adults | Detective Board Game | Ages 13 and up | 2 to 6 Players | Average Playtime 90 Minutes | Made by Giochi Uniti #adGiochi Uniti #ad
- Competitive and cooperative: one player takes on the role of Jack and the rest play as detectives. Looking for more adventures? check out the other Whitehall Mystery games for game night. The average playtime is 90 minutes.
Countless replay opportunities: with a one-against-five dynamic and optional rules to add extra challenges, no two games are ever the same. Jack wins the game if he kills five victims without being caught. Thrilling mystery game: in this game of deduction and bluffing set in Victorian London, five detectives chase the dangerous serial killer Jack the Ripper through the tangled streets and alleys of the Whitechapel district.
The detectives win if they catch Jack or stop him from reaching his hideout.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for teens and adults can be played with 2 to 5 players ages 13 and up. Complex strategy game: a mental and pschological challenge, this game is divided into four nights, each with two parts and a number of different phases. Players must carefully make risky moves and find clues within a set number of turns.
|Brand||Giochi Uniti #ad|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness Board Game, 2nd Edition #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. Required companion app available on iOS, windows, Android, and Mac. Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures.
A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players. Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components.
3. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
4. Space Cowboys #ad
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, Jack the Ripper & West End Adventures Board Game | Mystery Game for Teens & Adults | Ages 12+ | 1-8 Players | Average Playtime 90 Min. | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- New standalone in the series: enter the gaslit world of sherlock holmes and put yourself in his shoes as you work to solve the most devious cases. Cooperative game: players work together as a team of detectives to gather clues and solve mysteries. Looking for more mysteries? check out the other standalone games in the series.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling detective board game for adults and teens can be played with 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older. With a new map of london and whitechapel district, new newspapers for every case, and ten new casebooks, it’s time to put your mind to the test!.
The dynamics of this game make it a perfect choice for game night with friends and family. Whether you’re playing alone or with up to eight players, you’ll need everyone’s wits to work together and solve the case.
The other four cases form a linked campaign that challenges you to stop the murders of the notorious Jack the Ripper. Ten epic cases to solve: this set includes six classic cases especially reworked for the new Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective series. Once you have completed your investigation, compare your detective skills to the master sleuth himself, Sherlock Holmes. Average playtime is about 90 minutes. Mystery board game: solve mysterious cases by interviewing suspects, searching newspapers and walking the streets for clues.
|Brand||Space Cowboys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
5. Libellud #ad
Mysterium Board Game Base Game | Mystery Board Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Kids | Fun for Family Game Night | Ages 10 and up | 2-7 Players | Average Playtime 45 Minutes | Made by Libellud #adLibellud #ad
- The average playtime is 45 minutes. Can they determine the weapon, location and killer, or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder? Number of players and average playtime: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 7 players.
Now the mansion is haunted by the ghost of the murdered servant and it’s up to a group of psychic investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery. Mystery board game: a horrible crime was committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor thirty years ago.
The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit. High variability: dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same! LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Expansion sets are available Expansions require base game to play.
Interpret visions to solve mysteries: each player investigates a case assigned to them to determine who the actual murderer is. Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim. Psychics receive numerous visions from the ghost with clues. Cooperative board game: one player takes on the role of the victim who is now a ghost and the rest play as psychics.
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 40-70 minutes. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
For 1-5 players. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Asmodee #ad
Takenoko #adAsmodee #ad
- 45 minutes of Play time. For 2 to 4 Players. In takenoko, the players will cultivate land plots, irrigate them, and grow one of the three species of bamboo Green, Yellow and Pink.
8. TeeTurtle #ad
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- It is recommended for ages 8+. The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, 4 Dinosaur player boards, and 1 rule book. In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters.
You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date, but the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players. Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors.
9. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- The average playtime is 45 minutes. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
10. Avalon Hill #ad
Betrayal at House on the Hill #adAvalon Hill #ad
- Except for 1 player who becomes the traitor. With 50 blood-curdling scenarios, each trip to the house on the hill promises fresh horrors. Tile by tile, terror by terror, build your own haunted mansion - and then try to escape it alive.
Players must work together to survive the nightmare. 3–6 players, ages 12 plus, 60 min per game high reliability.
|Brand||Avalon Hill #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wizards of the Coast #ad|