As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vallejo #ad
17ml, Vallejo Basic USA Colors Paint Set #adVallejo #ad
- Model color has been formulated with permanent pigments for fine arts; all colors are completely lightfast and opaque. The water based formula of Model color has been specifically developed for adherence on difficult surfaces such as metal and plastic.
The consistency of model color allows for an extremely smooth and uniform paint film, with no trace of brushstrokes.
|Manufacturer||MMD Holdings, LLC #ad|
2. Testors #ad
Multicolor, Testors Acrylic Finishing Sets Paint Kit #adTestors #ad
- Gloss dark Blue or Olive Drab. Neutral gray or Gunship Gray. Dark green or Dark Tan. And flat Black. Light ghost gray or Dark Ghost Gray. Models and airbrush not included.
|Manufacturer||Testors Home #ad|
3. The Army Painter #ad
Non Toxic Acrylic Paint Set, Miniature Painting Kit, 18ml/Bottle, Wargames Hobby Starter Paint Set New Version, The Army Painter Miniatures Paint Set, 10 Model Paints with Free Highlighting Brush #adThe Army Painter #ad
- Dropper cap to prevent drying — get the exact amount you need with the ergonomically designed dropper bottle, so you won’t be wasting any paint. Affordable yet superior quality — our price is more affordable than other known wargame paint brands. You’ll only pay about a couple of dollars for each 06oz/18 ml bottle yet get premium quality paints from The Army Painter miniature starter set, a fantastic deal you shouldn’t miss.
Superb consistency for easy application — the army painter’s range of primary color acrylic paints, metallic paint and miniature wash is lauded because of their perfect consistency; neither too thick nor too thin, which makes them easy to apply and manipulate.
Great gift for novice artists and veteran painters — this model paint set is a great birthday present or gift for any occasions for beginners who just got into the hobby of miniature painting and for advanced painters who need to replenish the basic colors for their already existing paints set.
The colors are highly pigmented; give the bottle a good shake before you squeeze. Free hobby highlighting brush — made from the finest quality toray synthetic hair, this highlight detailing brush is a great all-around brush for making detailed highlights on your warhammer figures and other military models; has a sharp tip for hard-to-get areas on a miniature.
4. The Army Painter #ad
The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit Mega Paint Set 3 for Model Paints with Wargamer Regiment Miniatures Paint Brush #adThe Army Painter #ad
- Great deal savings - the army painter mega paint set 3 offers excellent value for your money. Fantastic consistency and color pigment - each bottle in this plastic model paint set is 06 oz/18 ml. They are not too thick and not too watery; offers great quality coverage and usability with just the right viscosity, making it easy to manipulate and work with.
For beginners and veterans alike - this superb and popular miniatures paint set for warhammer 40k figures, battletech miniature and other wargame models includes the best possible quality paints, reaper miniatures, metallics and washes available today that can be used by wargame painters of all levels.
Easy-to-squeeze dropper bottle - the dropper cap system enables you to administer the exact amounts of paint you need without having to open the lid all the time. You can save about 17% if you get this terrific Warhammer paint set rather than buy one bottle of plastic model paint at a time.
This ergonomic design prevents wastage and drying out the paint even when left opened while you’re painting miniatures. Complete set of 50 wargamer miniature paints + 1 detail paint brush - an exceptional model paint set that includes 50 Warpaints: 39 nontoxic acrylic miniatures paints, 5 metallics, 4 Quickshade Washes and 2 Effects paints; 1 triangular-handled Regiment detail paint brush and a detail-rich painting guide.
5. The Army Painter #ad
The Army Painter Warpaints Metallic Paint Set, Miniature Painting Kit of 8 Metallic Paints in 18ml Dropper Bottles #adThe Army Painter #ad
- The light creamy viscosity of these acrylic metallic Warpaints is perfect for miniatures large and small and they mix perfectly with each other for any variation you might want.
Heavy pigment - superior coverage! Number of players: 2+. These 8 metallic warpaints come in 18ml dropper bottles perfect for administering the right amount of paint for your miniatures.
|Brand||The Army Painter #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Army Painter #ad|
|Part Number||ARP_WP8043_NO MAP_11.20|
6. The Army Painter #ad
The Army Painter Dungeons and Dragons Official Paint Line Adventurer's Paint Set #adThe Army Painter #ad
- 12ml precision dropper bottles. Perfect beginner set for any Roleplayer. 1 hand-made quality Starter Brush. 1 d&d minsc & Boo miniature. 10 water-based, non-toxic Warpaints 8 acrylic paints, 1 metallic paint and 1 primer.
7. The Army Painter #ad
The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit with 100 Rustproof Mixing Balls Model Paint Set with 60 Nontoxic Acrylic Paints for Wargamers Miniatures Hobby Paint Set #adThe Army Painter #ad
- Includes 60 warpaints: 43 acrylic miniatures paints, 7 quickshade washes and 5 effects paints. While other paint sets require extensive shaking - Our rust-free mixing balls allow you to stir up pigments that settle at the bottom to get perfect consistency in less time and with less work.
Worried about paints drying out? - unlike brands who use paint pots, we added enough medium and designed our bottles with dropper caps to limit the air flow and preserve paints for the long haul.
Get more paint and still save - our paints come in above average 18ml bottles at half the price of popular brands, who only sell 12ml bottles of paint that tend to dry out quickly.
Our paints are perfect for reaper miniatures, battletech miniature, nolzur's marvelous miniatures, and other unpainted miniatures. Heavy pigments & creamy consistency - allow for excellent coverage, fewer coats, 5 metallics, and no loss of detail on your mini. We believe in providing peace of mind - you can worry less about thin or leaky paint focus more on playing Warhammer 40k or Dungeons and Dragons.