As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. A1CNOW #ad
A1CNow Self Check #adA1CNOW #ad
- Displays results in 5 minutes. Is small, compact, and battery-powered. Requires no maintenance. Comes in a convenient 4-test pack. Can be stored at room temperature.
Requires only a small fingerstick blood sample. Is affordable and easy-to-use. Each test kit includes - 1 patented A1C analyzer, 4 Test cartridges, 4 Lancets and 4 Blood collectors & shakers.
|Manufacturer||PTS Diagnostics #ad|
2. A1CNow+ #ad
A1cnow 40 Test Kit #adA1CNow+ #ad
- For professional use ONLY. Detects hemoglobin A1C 40 strips with results in 5 minutes. No fasting required. Easy to use and 99% accurate.
3. 23andMe #ad
23andMe Health + Ancestry Service: Personal Genetic DNA Test Including Health Predispositions, Wellness, and Trait Reports Before You Buy See Important Test Info Below, Carrier Status #ad23andMe #ad
- You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share. Simple & easy: genetic testing in 3 simple steps. What you get: at-home dna test kit. Use insights from these genetic reports to help you make informed decisions to fuel your health journey. Private and protected: know that you are in control of your dna.
Spit in the provided tube, and is upgradeable to our premium 23andMe+ Membership. Discovery should never come at the expense of privacy. Get results back in 5-6 weeks. No blood, and return the saliva sample back to our lab in the pre-paid package.
Com/test-info. We have made the process as simple as possible. Your health + ancestry kit already includes access to the basic 23andMe Ancestry + Traits Service, register your kit using the barcode, no needles. Important: there is a lot to consider with genetic testing.
Carrier status* reports can show if you're a carrier for genetic variants linked to certain inherited health conditions. Health features: our personalized health reports use science-backed data to show how your DNA can affect your likelihood of developing certain health conditions. Wellness reports show how your DNA relates to your lifestyle. Access to health + ancestry service that can help give you a more complete picture of your health with insights from your genetic data.
|Model||Health + Ancestry|
4. Everly Well #ad
Everlywell Food Sensitivity Test, at-Home Collection Kit, CLIA-Certified Labs, Ages 18+, Learn How Your Body Responds to 96 Different Foods #adEverly Well #ad
- Certified labs - each partner lab we choose to work with is CLIA-certified Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments. Guidance for an elimination diet - this test is a great place to start if you are looking to understand how your body responds to a wide variety of foods.
Download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends. Note: food sensitivities are different than food allergies and intolerances. You can then use your results to help guide a two-part elimination diet to pinpoint the foods you're sensitive to. Physician-reviewed - everlywell test orders and results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician within your state.
Easy-to-understand results - gain meaningful insights about your health and wellness with easy-to-understand test results. Helpful test - the test measures igg antibody reactivity to 96 different foods from a small blood sample.
This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections. Food sensitivities may contribute to headaches and gastrointestinal distress. Test taker Ages 18+. Finding the symptom-causing foods isn't always easy, but the Everlywell Food Sensitivity Test makes it easier by giving you useful information that can help guide a two-part elimination diet.
5. 23andMe #ad
DNA Relative Finder and Trait Reports, Family Tree, 23andMe Ancestry + Traits Service, DNA Test Kit with Personalized Genetic Reports Including Ancestry Composition with 2000+ Geographic Regions #ad23andMe #ad
- Subject to 23andme’s Terms of Service at 23andme. Private and protected: know that you are in control of your dna. Spit in the provided tube, and return the saliva sample back to our lab in the pre-paid package. Com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control.
Learn when your most recent ancestors from each population lived. Discovery should never come at the expense of privacy. Our at-home saliva collection kit is all you need to send your DNA to the lab. The automatic family Tree feature makes it easy to see your DNA relationships.
Upgrade to our essential Health + Ancestry Service at anytime from your account. Opt-in to dna relative finder to discover and connect with people who share your DNA. Simple & easy: dna-based ancestry test in 3 simple steps, register your kit using the barcode, all from home.
Our innovative ancestry composition estimates your ancestry to the 01% across 2000+ geographic regions. Trait reports: do you have freckles, a taste aversion to cilantro, perfect musical pitch, prefer sweet or salty, have a fear of heights, or get more mosquito bites than others? See what your DNA might have to say about these traits and others from 30+ reports that uncover how your genes make you unique. Get results back in 5-6 weeks.
6. Everly Well #ad
Accurate Results from a CLIA-Certified Lab Within Days, Ages 18+, Everlywell Men's Health Test, Discreet, at-Home Collection Kit #adEverly Well #ad
- The prepaid shipping label included with the test makes it easy to send your sample to the lab for analysis. Convenient, at-home sample collection - test includes everything you need for sample collection only a small amount of saliva is needed as a sample. Simple test - this test measures 4 key hormones cortisol, free testosterone, and estradiol.
Test taker must be 18+. Physician-reviewed - everlywell test orders and results are reviewed by a certified physician. When measured together, the levels of these hormones offer a broader overview and greater insight into your hormonal balance and overall health and wellness, DHEA, all from the comfort of your home.
Easy-to-understand results - gain meaningful insights about your health with easy-to-understand test results. We also provide you with additional resources and helpful tips along the way.
This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections. Due to an increase in demand, you'll get your test results on our secure online platform up to 5-8 days after the lab receives your sample. Download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends. Certified labs - each partner lab we choose to work with is CLIA-certified Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments. Not available in the following states: New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island.
7. A1CNow+ #ad
A1CNow+ System Monitor w/20 Strips PTS Diagnostics Diabetes #adA1CNow+ #ad
- Please ask a question about the product for current dates. No fasting required. Detects hemoglobin A1C with results in 5 minutes. This product is intended for professional use only. Expiration dates vary.