As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 24 GAME #ad
24 Game Cards Original Double Digits #ad24 GAME #ad
- You can add, subtract, multiply and divide. Build strong mental-mathematics and problem solving skills. There is at least one solution to every card.
How to play. 1 dot, 2 dot & 3 Dot. 48 double-sided, 4'' x 4'' cards. Use all four numbers on a card, but use each number only once. Object of the game is to make 24. 3 challenge levels. Game cards for math play.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||24 Game Cards #ad|
2. 24 GAME #ad
Single Digit Cards Math Game, 24 GAME: 48 Card Deck #ad24 GAME #ad
- Practice your math facts! Box contains 48 double-sided 4'' x 4'' cards. Great product while travelling ; recommended age - 9 years and up. Single Digit cards. Colored dots on cards indicate varying degrees of difficulty. 1 dot cards are easy, 2 Dot are medium and 3 Dot are tough.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||24 Game #ad|
3. SET Enterprises #ad
Race to Find The Matches, For Ages 8+, SET, The Family Card Game of Visual Perception #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Family fun—versatile, accommodates any number of players, challenging and fun game appeals to a wide age range, and is a great game for kids and adults to play together. Great for any game situation—perfect for home, parties, travel and school play.
Fun game play—race to find as many seTs as you can each individual feature is all the same or all different. Promotes brain health—builds cognitive, logical and spatial reasoning skills as well as visual perception skills. Never be bored—classic, award-winning game that is fun to play over and over again—over 3 million copies sold.
|Brand||SET Enterprises #ad|
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
4. 24 GAME #ad
24 GAME 96-Card Deck: Single Digits Math Card Game #ad24 GAME #ad
- One or more players - Great for travel! Sharpens concentration. You can add, subject, multiply and divide, but use each number only once.
There is at least one solution to every card. Helps relieve math anxiety. Fun and easy to play - teachers like it and students LOVE it! Object of the game is to make 24 using all four numbers on a card.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||Suntex International #ad|
5. Adsumudi #ad
Addition and Subtraction, The Monstrously Fun, Division, Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Adsumudi Math Game #adAdsumudi #ad
- Different levels of play on each card. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Recommended for 9+. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages. Durable card game made in Michigan.
Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills. Multiple ways to play, including competitively, collaboratively, individually, or online.
6. MindWare #ad
2 to 4 Players, MindWare CrossMath – Math Educational Board Games for Kids, Ages 7 & Up – Improves Math Skills and Promotes Strategic Thinking #adMindWare #ad
- 2 to 4 players. Ages 7 and up. Includes: game board, 120 tiles, 4 tile racks, tile bag and rules. Builds mental math skills. The included guide has multiple game play suggestions to help ensure players stay engaged and not bored! One game, crossmath encourages players to use addition, subtraction, so many ways to play! A great way to practice math, multiplication and division skills.
The included guide provides skill-specific game play options and additional activities for the home or classroom.
Encourage kids to practice their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills in an entertaining way! On top of the math skills they’re honing, kids will also be developing strategic thinking and confidence in this fun math game. Promotes strategic thinking and confidence. Additional parent and educator guide includes activities beyond game play.
7. Inspiration Play #ad
Family Games -Games for Kids Ages 8-12, Family Games for Game Night, Family Games for Kids and Adults, Double Ditto, Teens, & Adults, A Hilarious Family Party Word Board Game #adInspiration Play #ad
- Play time: 25 minutes. Award-winning & gift-able: creative child magazine "game of the Year" award in 2016! Double Ditto is one of the best board games. Add to your gift list now! simple & hilarious - double ditto is a fast paced family game that can be played with kids 8 years & up to adults.
Purchase double double Ditto Expansion pack on Amazon for extra cards and fun!8 and 9-year-olds with strong reading and writing skills may also enjoy playing, and younger players may "team up" with an adult. How to play: pick a card, read it aloud, & quickly write down two answers you think others will imagine.
Everyone loves it: check out our reviews and see how much fun you can have playing double Ditto! One of the top family board games and party games on the market today! Perfect for kids ages 8-12, makes a popular kids gift! Also great for teens, aunts, 12 and up, uncles, preteens, grandmothers and more.
A customizable card game that allows for creativity with answers and has other players guessing the answers of competitors. Makes the perfect family gift. Find out whose mind is in sync with yours. Laugh or cry as you discover if you were correct. It may not be who you'd expect! creativity is key! What you get: 400 category cards, score sheets, a 15-second timer, & instruction card. Bring it to your next family gathering!
|Brand||Inspiration Play #ad|
|Manufacturer||Inspiration Play #ad|
8. George & Company LLC #ad
LCR® Left Center Right™ Dice Game, Blue Tin #adGeorge & Company LLC #ad
- Package weight : 4. 2 lbs. Product type : Toys And Games. Country of origin : United States. Number of players: 3-100 .