As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DJECO #ad
DJECO Little Cooperation Little Game #adDJECO #ad
- Rescue the artic animals and get them from the ice field to the safety of their igloo, be careful because the ice bridge could collapse anytime. Develops skills in turn taking, cooperation, teamwork and communication; simple, easy to follow instructions let you start playing immediately.
Contains 3 game boards, 6 wooden towers, 4 cute arctic animal figurine toys and 1 die. Move the 4 animal characters over the bridge to safety, it’s fun and exciting, roll the die to see how you can move, can you get there in time?2 to 4 players, 10-minute playing time, ages 2 ½ to 5 years.
2. DJECO #ad
DJECO LudoPark, 4 Games, DJ01698 #adDJECO #ad
- Includes a magnetic fishing game, a lotto, a memo and a circuit game. Develop children's observational capacity and coordination. Made of wood material. Perfect for after school fun or school holiday entertainment. Four games together.
3. DJECO #ad
DJECO My First Games Memo Game #adDJECO #ad
- For 2 players, ages 3+. Develops skills in turn taking, observation, linear thinking, association and sequencing. This is a big, illustration-focused domino game, can you line up the designs on your cards to build the longest trail and use up all your cards? Contains 28 cards, all beautifully illustrated to delight a child.
Some of your favorite animals play in this game; tigers, the cards are big, sheep, fish, roosters and a giraffe, bears, each card is almost 4 inches long.
|Manufacturer||Hotaling Inc. #ad|
4. DJECO #ad
DJECO DJ08319 Step by Step Animo & Company Game Cards #adDJECO #ad
- With the 24 step by step model cards learn to draw various familiar animals, the dry erase board makes correcting mistakes easy; perfect for travel. Learn to draw the easy step by Step way; in 3 easy, building block steps you can develop drawing skills and become an artist.
Helps develop fine motor skills, linear thinking, drawing and artistic skills, sequencing and observation. A great gift to boys and girls 4+. Contains your drawing adventure, 1 dry erase board, 24 animal model cards, 1 dry erase marker and 1 eraser cloth everything you need to begin.
5. DJECO #ad
Polyssimo Board Game | Tactical Puzzle Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 7+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 10-30 Minutes | Made by DJECO #adDJECO #ad
- High quality components and game material. Scaling level of difficulty, challenging for all. A logic puzzle game for 1 player – ages 7-99.
6. DJECO #ad
DJECO Little Mime Game, Blue #adDJECO #ad
- Simple to learn and easy to play, help the baby animals find their way home; 22 cards, 2-4 players, 5-minute playing time. Made from the highest quality materials, completely non-toxic; meets and exceeds all US and European safety standards, some assembly required.
A game of imagination and cooperation for the youngest players, appropriate for children as young as 2. 5 years old. A great gift to boys and girls ages 2. 5+. Helps develop motor skills, color matching, shape recognition, turn taking and cognitive development.
7. DJECO #ad
Various, Djeco Chop! A Fast-paced semi-coop Game #adDJECO #ad
- A fast-paced semi-coop game for kids aged 6-99. Easy to learn rules and quick playtime. Number of players: 2 to 5. High quality 3D components and stunning artwork.
8. DJECO #ad
DJECO Pirates! Board Game #adDJECO #ad
- Djeco pirates! is a strategy board game where players place their game pieces on the board to match their treasure maps and win gold. Game is for 2 to 4 players and takes about 20 minutes to play.
Includes 1 island game board, 10 houses, 36 treasure map cards, 10 seashells, 10 palm trees, 1 die and 96 wooden game pieces 1 boat, 10 mountains, 4 treasure chest cards, 55 pieces of gold. Recommended for age 7 to 99 years.