As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlayMonster #ad
Lauri Educational Phonics Kits, Categories #adPlayMonster #ad
- Colorful contents make learning fun, too! Perfect for classroom, daycare or home use! Quality cards and foam tiles fit neatly in the storage box when not in use. For ages 3 and up. Develops skills in grouping, classifying and communicating, as well as enhance language skills.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
2. Picture My Picture #ad
5 Sets in 5 Boxes, Picture My Picture Language Flashcards Set Edition #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Suitable for: general education, english as a second Language ESL, Speech Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism. Categories - 8 category types.
Details: 200 cards per set. Teaching targets: : emotions – 10 feelings and emotions. Go togethers- – 20 pairs of associated objects. Each card measures 3. 9” x 5. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side.
Verbs – 40 actions. Prepositions – 7 spatial concepts. Added feature: each set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home. Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation. Ideal for children and adults.
3. Zoom on Speech #ad
Bingo Style Game Targeting Descriptive Language, Sentence Structure, and Ability to Follow Multi-Component Directions, Kibbit #adZoom on Speech #ad
- 2 skill levels | 4 exciting themes | Ages 4+ | 2-4 Players. Superior quality with Delightful Graphics | Includes Bonus Activity Ideas. Developed and Used Repeatedly by Language Therapists. New name | same Product. Children are captivated by the Game While Improving their Language Skills.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, 65 Pieces, Learning Resources Froggy Feeding Fun Activity Set, Fine Motor Toy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Colorful unplugged play: set includes 2 rubber frogs, 60 flies in six colors, number cube, color cube, and activity guide. Frogs measure 2½" in diameter.
Develop fine motor skills: Reinforce numbers, counting, and color recognition while strengthening fingers and hands. Fine motor toys for ages 3+. Improve: strengthen fingers, hands and the important pincer grasp.
5. Junior Learning #ad
Multi JL209, Junior Learning Verb Flashcards #adJunior Learning #ad
- Teaches fast, automatic recall. This value pack of flash cards includes 3 sets of 54 cards for teaching verbs. A perfect activity for independent or guided learning. Includes common nouns to support language acquisition. Covers irregular verbs, regular past tense, active and passive verbs.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
6. Primary Concepts, #ad
Educational Set of 50 Objects in 10 Categories for Children, Primary Concepts Category Sorting Learning Kit #adPrimary Concepts, #ad
- Set of 50: kit includes a total of 50 objects that can be sorted into 10 different categories, including food, animals, and vehicles. Skill building: Aids in developing classification, language, and thinking skills. Hands on learning: children learn through interaction and this set allows children to sort through objects to determine where each belongs.
Great for classroom: Includes detailed Teaching Notes to aid in lesson planning. Easy clean up: sorting kit comes with sorting tubs and a sturdy plastic basket making clean up and storage quick and easy.
7. Lauri #ad
Lauri Photo Language Cards, Actions #adLauri #ad
- Products that are great fun from children to adults. Includes 40 cards in a hinged storage case. Help children become familiar with action verbs! Each card features a full-color picture of an activity.
High quality toys and games. Games and toys that the whole family can enjoy. Includes 40 cards in a hinged storage case. Help children become familiar with action verbs! Each card features a full-color picture of an activity.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
8. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Grammar Fluency 275 pc, Key Education Nouns, Verbs, Language, and Adjectives Photographic Learning Cards—K-Grade 5 Flashcard Set for Building Vocabulary #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- What's included: the kit includes 275 cardstock picture cards covering: everyday objects, opposite adjectives, action verbs, daily activities, food, and things at school. How it works: this educational kit helps kids learn and practice basic grammar through fun activities that use 6 sets of color-coded cards, action verbs, daily activities, covering everyday objects, food, opposite adjectives, and things at school.
13 resource guides with word lists and games is included in multiple languages.
Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Photographic Learning Cards will help your child practice identifying nouns, verbs, vocabulary, and adjectives through fun educational games designed to improve language fluency, and grammar skills. Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, games, this flashcard set includes teaching suggestions, and activities for working with students as they learn the parts of speech and practice expressive and receptive language skills.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
9. Shifu #ad
Gifts for Kids App Based, Plugo Count by PlayShifu, Multiplication, Subtraction, Division, Educational STEM Kids Toys with Addition, Math Games with Stories & Puzzles for 5-10 Years #adShifu #ad
- It is the perfect gift for kids who love numbers! No bluetooth and no electronics. In the box - plugo count comes with 1 foldable gamepad, 1 Count Spike, 4 arithmetic operators + - x/, and 2 sets of digits 0-9. It turns your device into a hands-on learning system and takes your kids through a series of story-based challenges that need to be solved with a combination of numbers and arithmetic operators.
Plugo count part of shifu plugo is an ar-powered stem gaming kit. The gamepad and Count Spike connect through embedded magnets. Plugo count is suitable for kids 5 to 10 years of age.
Select your child's grade to adjust the difficulty of the games. Kids indulge in various story-based math activities solving word problems, timed trials, and arithmetic questions. Plugo app - download the free plugo app and play 5 stem games with 250+ progressive levels. A help guide with step-by-step instructions is also included.
Spark stem skills - plugo count triggers auditory, visual, critical thinking, logical reasoning, and tactile senses in kids and Spurs their comprehension abilities, and mathematical intelligence. Compatible devices - ios - ipad 5th gen or newer, ipad mini 2nd gen or newer, all models of ipad air, iphone 6 or newer | android - Samsung tablets & smartphones, all models of iPad Pro except Pro 12", Fire 8 8th gen 2018 release, 2015 or newer with more than 2gb ram | amazon - fire 7 9th gen 2019 release only, 10th gen 2020 release.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|