As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
Multiplication & Division Bingo Game #adTREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
- Master fact families with options for differentiating with multiplication or division. Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 9th Grade Ages 9 to 13. Fun for large or small group use. Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 700 chips, and a sturdy storage box.
|Brand||TREND enterprises, Inc. #ad|
2. Absolute Zero #ad
Absolute Zero Card Game, Family Fun Math Game! #adAbsolute Zero #ad
- Fun - play at Home or School. Versatile - includes directions for 3 bonus games to be played with the Absolute Zero Deck. Challenging - players combine Positive and Negative Numbered Cards to Create a Value of Zero. Engaging - for Young and Old. Educational - Created by a Math Teacher.
|Brand||Absolute Zero #ad|
|Manufacturer||Be Amaysing #ad|
3. Think Fun #ad
Award Winning Fun Card Game For Age 10 and Up Where You Race to Unravel the Word, ThinkFun Word A Round Game #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – word A Round is a favorite of speech pathologists and is a great game for building vocabulary and improving concentration.
You can start playing immediately! award winner - play advances language award, Good Housekeeping Best Toys, recommended by American MENSA, and 2014 Toy of the Year Nominee.
What you get - 100 word-a-round cards with 300 total words, each card well made from good materials. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- Detective-themed vocabulary game with 180+ mysteries to solve! Practice synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and multiple-meaning words. Be the first detective to earn three
badges from each case category
and get promoted to Super Sleuth! Includes 184 cards in 4 different vocabulary categories and 16 special assignment cards, 4 category dividers, special decoder card, 48 die-cut badges, and guide.
Students draw clue cards, read aloud, and check the answers on the backs of the cards with the magnifying glass answer decoder.
5. Engino #ad
Engino, Classroom & Makerspace Solutions | Middle School Stem & Robotics Pro | Coding, Learning & Building Activities Interactive Curriculum of 32 Lesson Plans | Perfect for Home Learning #adEngino #ad
- 1 touch sensor. 3 dc motors. Pro controller with 7 input-output ports. Interactive 3d building app. Components | 3 years free access to ~ digital teaching resources including 34 stem models for a variety of themes ~ story, building challenges, creative and Learning activities.
5 leds. Usb and Bluetooth connectivity. We give you all the teaching resources you need to bring your STEM classroom adventure to life with hardly any prep time. Use our easy-to-master KEIRO software with its built-in simulator and beginner coding language. Experiment | program robots via onboard buttons.
Includes story-based lesson plans, handbook with theory, facts and background, and building instructions.2 ir sensors. Flexible classroom | integrates the 4 major disciplines into a unified learning system based on real-world applications.
Onboard membrane buttons. They’re a complete learning system designed to help late-primary and early-secondary students develop and deepen core STEM principles creatively and intuitively. To inspire students to become better problem solvers and future innovators, our design of a new system of modular connectors enables students to build fully functional models. About engino | we have been focused on innovation and creativity. Educators can add an extra dimension of creativity to existing lesson plans, or to build an entire curriculum.
6. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Thames & Kosmos Forces & Interactions: Middle School Classroom Kit | NGSS-Aligned for Physics & Engineering Classes| Teacher Guide & Lesson Plans | Durable, Timed for Classroom Use, Includes Storage #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Suitable for groups & timed for classroom use: Each kit is designed for use by up to four students and each activity is intended to be performed in one or two 45-50 minute class periods.
Ngss aligned: the ten physics and engineering design activities are aligned to eight standards covered in NGSS middle school classrooms. Durable building system: comes with 437 durable plastic building pieces that are intended for repeated classroom use, as well as illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions to direct hands-on model building exercises.
Easy clean-up & storage: Stackable plastic storage bin with sorting tray and building lid allows for organization of parts. Perfect for homeschooling 6th, 7th and 8th graders. Teacher guide & lesson plans: 116-page book includes detailed explanations and activity objectives to guide instruction.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
7. INNERICONS #ad
Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care, Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids, Communication Skills 40 Cards for Play Therapy #adINNERICONS #ad
- Designed by teachers | hello! we’re innericons. This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, find calm, improve focus and relax. Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness. Engaging, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, fun to play card game | unlike other therapy tools, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions.
Large, designed to be bigger and sturdier than other games. Top-rated group therapy game | with a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy.
Nice to meet you! we’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help.
We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game. Its' clean design is created for counseling and therapy, sTURDY CARDS | You will love the premium quality of this game, but it is perfect home and family fun! It's the recovery & therapy game therapists trust! Bonus booklet with activities | our card game for teens and children comes with a 12 page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace and self care for a healthy mind. The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters!
8. Proof! #ad
Proof! Math Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+ #adProof! #ad
- Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Teacher's choice gold award winner. So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Practice multiplication, subtraction, addition, division, and square roots.
Improve mental math skills. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Fast-paced, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, families, and grown-ups alike. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers.
9. Totem the feel good game #ad
Self-Esteem Game for Team Building, Counseling and Therapy, Family Bonding, Totem the feel good game #adTotem the feel good game #ad
- Self-esteem builder : meaningful conversation starter using an animal card and a quality card chosen and explained by the other players; 6400 available totems that demonstrate a positive aspect of your personality.
Therapy game : a therapeutic tool that school teachers, parents, counselors and psychologists can use. Just take it, you deserve it. Team building activities : Managers and coaches can use it to build cohesion and trust amongst team members and work colleagues.
It can be used with groups or individuals. The power to bring someone to tears: when players connect at a deeper level and the magic happen, you may feel that you get too much love and kindness. Family/friends building : foster and strengthen positive relationships by playing a conversation card game that encourages people to look at their bright side.