As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stronghold Games #ad
Stronghold Games Twice As Clever Doppelt So Clever #adStronghold Games #ad
- 1-4 players. Designed by award-winning designer wolfgang warsch “the mind”, “the quacks of quedlinburg”, “Ganz schön clever”. 30 minutes average playtime.
|Brand||Stronghold Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stronghold Games #ad|
2. Schmidt Spiele #ad
Schmidt Spiele 49384 Clever hoch DREI, dice Game from The Klein & Fein Series. #adSchmidt Spiele #ad
- For players aged 10 and over. Continuation of the Klein & Fein range. Successor to "very nicely clever" and "double as clever". 30 minutes. Game duration: approx. For 1 to 4 players.
|Brand||Schmidt Spiele #ad|
|Manufacturer||Schmidt Spiele #ad|
3. Fun Sports #ad
Wooden Board Game 4 Way Player Shut The Box Dice Game for The Classroom Home Pub, Shut The Box Dice Game Large 12" x 12" 2-4 Players for Clever Kids & Adults, Smart Game for Learning Numbers #adFun Sports #ad
- Easy & funny for all ages -- shut the box game is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by kids, picnics, and adults. It can be played with 2 to 4 players and provide hours of funny entertainment! Perfect for family gathering, teens, birthdays, parties. Teachers prefer this game for its 4 way play that allows multiple players, it is an excellent tool for teaching basic addition.
These simple rules keep the player engaged in computing addition facts while enjoying game with friends. Good for you -- did you know that playing board games can teach important social skills like verbal communication, sharing, being patient, taking turns and enjoying interactions with others? Playing games is an easy and excellent way to spend unhurried, enjoyable time together.
The player rolls the dice, great for classroom activities! .
They are also rich in learning opportunities. Learning tool -while this is a great game for families and friends of all ages, adds up the values, and then lays down the tiles that have the sum. The lowest score wins the game, used in classrooms for teaching addition and probability, if you lay down all the tiles, then you've "shut the box". The game is played with family, and is even a betting game played in pubs. Premium quality -- it is made of solid pinewood. With 2 dices and 10 numbered wooden tiles each side.
4. Fun Sports #ad
Smart Game for Learning Numbers, Wooden Board Game 4 Way Player Shut The Box Dice Game for The Classroom Home Pub, Shut The Box Dice Game Large 13.4" x 13.4" 2-4 Players for Clever Kids & Adults #adFun Sports #ad
- With 2 dices and 10 numbered wooden tiles each side. Complete & ready to play/ learn -- rules, dice and everything needed is included for play so you can start Enjoying this Game Straight Away. To improve children ability of thinking and practical ability. Come and find out more and more funny way to play this number game.
Great gift for your kids and your family. Just keep on rolling until you can no longer match your roll on the remaining tiles. The lowest score wins the game, then you've "shut the box". The game is played with family, used in classrooms for teaching addition and probability, if you lay down all the tiles, and is even a betting game played in pubs.
Good for you -- did you know that playing board games can teach important social skills like verbal communication, taking turns and enjoying interactions with others? Playing games is an easy and excellent way to spend unhurried, being patient, sharing, enjoyable time together.
They are also rich in learning opportunities. Premium quality -- it is made of solid pinewood. It can be played with 2 to 4 players and provide hours of funny entertainment! Perfect for family gathering, birthdays, teens, parties. These simple rules keep the player engaged in computing addition facts while enjoying game with friends. The player rolls the dice, great for classroom activities!
5. Griddly Games #ad
Clever party Words Game, Griddly Games, Show Me The Kwan, Ages 8+ #adGriddly Games #ad
- We hope to nurture a passion for the subjects of Science, Engineering, Technology, Arts, and Math with every one of the games we create.300 different and interesting categories split up into 5 east and 5 hard per card.
12 lettered dice with assigned point values. Play this award-winning word game. We at griddly games want to make learning fun. 20 mm dice for easy reading.
Show me the kwan is a clever, road-ready party game where spelling isn’t everything! Designed for players ages 8 and up. We also hope to give adults the right information and the tools to apply STEM and STEAM knowledge to the best of their abilities.
Griddly games specializes in creating stem and steam board games and science kits. We hope to empower future generations to learn actively. Playtime is so important, and we want to encourage parents and teachers to make the most of it by turning it into something even more impactful and enriching.
|Brand||Griddly Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Griddly Games #ad|
6. Stronghold Games #ad
Stronghold Games Encore! #adStronghold Games #ad
- Quick, simple, and fun with high replayability as it plays differently every time. Material type: Paper. Will be an auto-buy for those who already own and love Games such as "that's pretty clever!" Ganz schon clever".
Very simple to teach, which is the hottest game mechanic in the industry! This is a great way to introduce people to the concept of "roll-and-write" Games, great fast game to demo at stores! This is a "roll-and-write" Game, as it is much simplier to play and do well as compared to some.
|Brand||Stronghold Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stronghold Games #ad|
7. Gamewright #ad
5", Gamewright Qwixx, A Fast Family Dice Game Multi-colored #adGamewright #ad
- Playing time is 15 minutes. With no downtime between turns you’ll have a chance to gain from each and every roll. This quick-playing dice game will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end! Qwixx is simple to play but each decision is crucial - the more numbers you cross off, the more points you score.
Just one round of this thrilling game and you will be caught up in Qwixx-fever! Comes with 6 dice and 1 score pad.
8. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, 4 dice, 5 balls, memo Pad, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, chopsticks, Tape Measure, 80 Betting Tokens, 10 cups, Sand Timer.
160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, that feeling is what this game is all about. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds. Bet on your skills with solo challenges, battle royales, buddy ups, and duels. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges.
9. What Do You Meme #ad
What Do You Meme? Core Game, The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers #adWhat Do You Meme #ad
- Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. Check out our store for tons more good stuff.
How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards.
More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
The og: this is the core game, so buy it first. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards. Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.