As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL240 CVC Puzzles, Multicolor #adJunior Learning #ad
- Each jigsaw piece is a specific shape and can only be joined in a certain sequence helping the child to self correct their puzzle. Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction and understanding the structure of the word.
This helps to visually distinguish between whether a letter is a consonant or a vowel and where each letter BELONGS in the word.
When the pieces of the puzzle are joined correctly it will reveal a completed picture. When the pieces of the puzzle are joined correctly it will reveal a completed picture. As they build the puzzle they build a word.
Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction and understanding the structure of the word. Each cvc puzzle is divided in to three jigsaw pieces to mimic the structure of consonant vowel consonant words. The consonant letters are color coded in blue and the vowel letters are color coded in red.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Sight Word Reading Practice With Word and Photo Puzzle Pieces 120 pc 840016 ,3.0 inches tall, Key Education Big Box of Little Word Puzzles—Educational Game for PreK-2nd Grade Readers #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Toddler puzzles help kids learn essential sight words and phonics skills. Puzzles measure 4 inches x 3 inches when complete. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
Your child will learn to identify beginning and ending consonants and short vowels by assembling photos and reading the word the letters form.
Learning made fun: key education’s big box of little Word Puzzles turns spelling and reading into a fun reading game for toddlers and early elementary students. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating cvc puzzles into hands-on phonics practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
What’s included: the spelling puzzle box set includes 60 3-piece consonant-vowel-consonant photo puzzles with vibrant photos to go with each of the cvc words. How it works: each letter puzzle consists of 3 pieces, each with a portion of the picture and a letter.
3. LiKee #ad
LIKEE Wooden See and Spell Match Letter Puzzles CVC Word Builders Sight Word Flash Cards Color Recognition Games Montessori Preschool Educational Toys for Kids 3+Yrs Old 28 Cards,52 Blocks,1 Bag #adLiKee #ad
- Help them develop a good habit of packing things up, and you might just keep the play room tidy and clean most the time. It promotes their color recognition, hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills, and it helps build the foundation for a lifetime love of learning.
They are easy for little hands to grasp, but the wooden blocks are also large enough to prevent accidental swallowing. Spark kid’ s interest with fun illustrations: likee created 56 cute illustrations on the each side of the 28pcs cards, allowing kids to associate objects with words, it will keep your youngsters engaged for hours.
Get organized with our storage bag: do you feel annoyed when toys are spread everywhere? Now you can have your kids put their puzzles into the bag when not in use. It makes a great gift: kids will love this spelling games puzzle and will love you for it.
It is nontoxic and safe, well crafted, which makes it a present parents will love too! it is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers age 3+ years old;. Easy to grasp with larger size: while other toy makers leave you with small cards 4′′ x 3′′ with holes in them, our new LIKEE cards8. 25”x 3” are larger and durable. Learning through playing is fun: kids will love sorting the wooden letters and put them on the cards to form a word! It is a great way for them to learn the alphabet and words.
4. Barnacle Toys #ad
Phonics Games, Kindergarten Learning Games, Match it Puzzles for Toddlers, CVC Words for Kindergarten Activities, Super Words, CVC Word Builders, Rhyming Words Game for Kids, Learn to Read Game #adBarnacle Toys #ad
- Help your child become a super reader with super words! your kindergartener will practice phonics skills with our phonemic awareness games. If, for any reason, barnacle Toys was born. Simple and fun, i, o, a phonics game for preschoolers! for ages 4+, super words includes 22 cvc word family boards and 132 cvc word cards focusing on short A, Super Words is sure to be one of your favorite kindergarten learning games! Master vowel and consonant sounds with super words, U and E sounds.
Looking to limit screen time and encourage play, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction - and we LOVE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS support their child’s development. We truly believe that barnacle toys is the smarter way to play! As a small US-based business, WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT.
As parents of three young children, you don’t love super words, we set out to design fun educational toys. Practice rhyming and word recognition with bright and vibrant images to help self correction. This reading game for kindergarten was designed in the usa and has been produced to the HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS.
Perfect as a kindergarten phonics game or kindergarten learning center! Boost their reading comprehension and confidence by matching the colorful pictures with the CVC word cards! Created by a reading specialist and mom, super words includes the top cvc words for kindergarten and is designed to support your Super Student's learning and development. Super quality for supercharged results! our durable reading manipulatives are constructed from thick laminated greyboard and made for little hands. Strong enough to use as kindergarten homeschool supplies or in the classroom! SKIP THE CHEAP CHINESE games that have flimsy pieces, with misspelled words and missing pieces.
5. Youwo #ad
Educational Homeschool Montessori Matching Memory Alphabet Letter Game, Pre k Learning Activities for 3+ Year Old, Kindergarten Preschool Sight CVC Word Puzzle Game, Youwo See and Spell Learning Toy #adYouwo #ad
- The flash card is durable. Matching letter is an effective educational game for preschoolers age 3 years up to develop multiple skills.
Each set of words learning toy comes with a wooden tray, 30 pcs double-sided words cards 3 or 4 letter familiar words, weather. Easy for kids to understand, such as animals, food, building up their confidence on learning.8
8 pcs alphabet cubes. Made of 100% high quality wood, there's no burr on the edge of this word spelling learning toy, won't hurt kids fingers when playing. The wooden study toy kit is made of natural wood, which are Eco-friendly materials, safe and non-toxic. Protect your child's safety during game time.
6. Didax #ad
Didax Educational Resources Learning Lift-Off! CVC Words Game #adDidax #ad
- Package dimensions: 06 h x 36. 2 l x 26. 4 w centimetres. For grades k-1. Country of Origin : China. Package weight: 066 pounds.
|Manufacturer||Didax Educational Resources #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. Lifevitee #ad
Lifevitee See and Spell Learning Toys,Preschool Educational Activities,Matching Puzzles Games CVC Word Builders Shape & Color Recognition Flash Cards Ideal Gifts for 3-8 Years Old Boys and Girls #adLifevitee #ad
- After playing, kids could open their gaming devices or store them at any time. A great preschool learning toy in the classroom and homeschool to improve their intelligence, 10 wooden number blocksfrom 0 to 9, imagination and counting skill. Number games with a storage bagthis children's wooden puzzle is also equipped with a storage bag.
Each card has a math question on both sides, creactivity, 10 square cards, 100 wooden sticks, 1 pen and 1 storage bag. Package includingit contains 30 long cards30pieces addition and 30 pieces subtraction.
Great giftthe learning toy set suitable for pre kindergarten learning materials. Best gift for 3-8 year old boys girls learning and spelling. Give your child a perfect birthday gifts, Children's day gift, Christmas gifts and New Year gifts.
By putting the cards together to form a number and the child gains important understanding of the logical thinking, bright colors and vivid pictures can stimulate children's interest in learning. The compact packaging structure and light weight make it more convenient to hold. Place them in school bags and suitcases, it could help them develop good storage habits. And parents don’t worry to lose piece. Easy to travel and store. Kids can learn new things while playing matching number.
8. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It!, 20 Piece Self-Correcting Spelling Puzzles for Three Letter Words with Matching Images, Learning to Read Games for Ages 4 and Up, Award Winning Toys, Letters #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Increase attention span & focus – working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, encouraging them to focus from the beginning to the end of a task. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, but self-correcting puzzles, can provide a boost of confidence.
Gain early reading skills – the match it! letters collection of puzzles teach a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, the child gains an important understanding of the mechanics of reading, and spelling.
This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Introduce key problem-solving skills – these puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. By putting the cards together to form a word, word formation, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
|Brand||The Learning Journey #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Journey Intl #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. Learning Journey #ad
Learn to Read With Preschool Learning Materials and Learning Games, 3 Letter Words -Spelling Puzzles for Kids Ages 3-5, Award Winning Educational Toys, The Learning Journey: Match It! #adLearning Journey #ad
- The cards are a mix of sight words and CVC consonant, vowel, consonant words. The colorful pictures help your child associate words with objects and are designed to teach early reading skills. They also strengthen the child’s developing concentration skills and build focus.
Encourages independent play: the self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. 20 three-piece puzzles: this bright collection of puzzles aimed at children ages 4 and up is a perfect introduction to three letter words.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. This means that they get the spelling right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play and playing together.
Boost confidence and self-esteem: reading can be a daunting prospect for young children, but the combination of pictures and letters makes the three-piece puzzles the ideal way to encourage and boost confidence in young children. Ideal preparation for school: the puzzles make it easy and fun to become familiar with letter, shapes and sounds; a perfect introduction to the early reading skills they will encounter at school.
|Brand||Learning Journey #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Journey Intl #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|