As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TeeTurtle #ad
Exiled Legends Base Game, A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults, from The Creators of Unstable Unicorns #adTeeTurtle #ad
- 30-60 mins. For 2-5 players. Build your team of heroes and fight to gain control in the banesphere. Ages 14+. Playtime.
2. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time.
What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, fabric bag, 17 paper movers and Bases, 75 cards, 7 sculpted miniatures, 3 dice, 6 placards and instructions. Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, the invisible Man, the bride of Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, Dracula, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away. Makes a great gift - Horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! .
3. Upper Deck #ad
Upper Deck Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game #adUpper Deck #ad
- Players choose a number of hero decks from the likes of Spider-man, Hulk, Cyclops or Wolverine. Designed by award-winning game designer Devin Low, former Head Developer of Magic: The Gathering.
And stack that particular villain's attack cards underneath it. Doom, Loki, etc. Legendary is a deck-building game set in the Marvel Comics universe.
Players then choose a mastermind villain Magneto, Dr. Game consists of nearly 600 cards, Full color Game board & Color Rule Book. Legendary is a deck-building game set in the Marvel Comics universe. Easy to learn, with fast-paced gameplay. Features incredible original artwork of Marvel heroes and villains.
|Brand||Upper Deck #ad|
|Manufacturer||Upper Deck Entertainment #ad|
4. Unstable Unicorns #ad
Designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game, Unstable Unicorns Rainbow Apocalypse Expansion Pack #adUnstable Unicorns #ad
- Unstable unicorns rainbow apocalypse expansion Pack is designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game or Unstable Unicorns NSFW Card Game.
This highly giftable expansion pack contains 54 cards and is recommended for ages 14+. Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way.
Unstable unicorns won the 2019 people’s choice Award for Toy of the Year. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide. This pack includes cards ranging from super cute unicorns to the terrifyingly destructive Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse.
|Brand||Unstable Unicorns #ad|
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror The Card Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Card Games for Adults and Teens Ages 14 and up | 1-2 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Blurs the line between the traditional card gaming and role playing experiences. Campaign rules grant additional depth to your decisions and allows you to “level up” your deck between adventures.
Investigators are opposed by the challenges from adventure specific encounter decks. A living card game of eldritch mystery or 1 to 2 players or up to 4 with 2 core sets. Players assume the roles of unique investigators marked by specific strengths and weakness.
6. AMIGO #ad
AMIGO Saboteur Strategy Card Game #adAMIGO #ad
- Can you keep your identity a secret? . Ages 8+ | 3-10 players. A classic game: one of the world’s most popular strategy card games.
Use special cards to foil the efforts of your opponents. Includes: 44 path cards, 4 saboteurs, 11 character cards 7 Gold Miners, 27 Action Cards, 28 Gold Nugget Cards, Illustrated Instructions.
Great for travel: Compact card pack fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. Fun for family and friends: The Saboteur changes on every game. Great for game nights: Simple-to-learn strategy card game, with a playing time of 30 minutes. How to play: collect and play path cards leading to hidden treasures.
7. TeeTurtle #ad
From The Creators of Unstable Unicorns, A Strategic Card Game & Party Game for Adults & Teens, Green, TeeTurtle Runes & Regulations Card Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- The box contains 134 cards, and 1 rulebook. A strategic card game where you can let out your passive-aggressive side without actually making your neighbors hate you. This game is fully playable on its own, 4 fences, 1 spinner, 15 tokens, and the Nefarious Neighbors Expansion Pack can be added for even more mayhem!.
This game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is recommended for ages 14+. The suburbs aren’t boring anymore! Immerse yourself in this world of magic by summoning mythical pets and casting powerful spells.
8. Bezier Games #ad
Bezier Games One Night Ultimate Werewolf Daybreak #adBezier Games #ad
- After a secret night phase that includes changing roles, players have just 5 minutes to find a Werewolf. May be combined with one Night Ultimate Werewolf and One Night Ultimate Vampire for epic battles.
Each player gets a new, witch, Curator, or another, powerful role: A Mystic Wolf, all with special abilities. Includes a free iOS/Android app that makes playing incredibly engaging and addictive. 3 10 players, Ages 8 and up.
9. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.