As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
Each role scores points differently, monks, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers.
The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike.
How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, farmers, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Average Playtime: 45 minutes. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
2. Jax #ad
SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax Packaging may Vary White, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31" #adJax #ad
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents. Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE.
Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
3. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Complex and thematic cooperative game. Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes.
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Renegade Game Studios #ad
The Fox in the Forest Card Game 0574RGS, Teen & Adult Game Night, Compact Size is Perfect for Travel, 30 min Playing Time, A Trick-Taking Game for 2 Players, Age 10 and Up, Renegade Game Studios #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- At a glance number of players: 2 for ages: 10 plus; Playing time: 30 min; Game type: Trick-taking. Compact size is perfect for travel. Beautifully illustrated cards. Familiar trick-taking mechanics with unique character powers.
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game, An Engine-Building, Ages 14+, Area Control for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Lead your faction to victory, working the land, and exploring the mysterious factory, building mechs, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions.
Plays in 90-120 minutes. It is a time of unrest in 1920s europa. Explore the alternate-history of 1920+ Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork.
The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Pandasaurus Games #ad
Teens & Kids 2-4 Players, Pandasaurus Games The Mind, Adult Games for Game Night, Family-Friendly Board Games, Card Games for Adults #adPandasaurus Games #ad
- This is a game that will hit the table again and again. Meld minds with your fellow players to play cards in order without talking. Large gesturing is not allowed, so players must develop a silent language to communicate.
Including nomination for the prestigious Spiel des Jahres Game of The Year. A riot you and your friends will never forget. Excellent for families. This explosive hit card game has sold over 3. 5 million copies worldwide. High player interaction makes for the perfect Game Night.
|Brand||Pandasaurus Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pandasaurus Games #ad|
8. Atlas Games #ad
Gloom 2nd Edition #adAtlas Games #ad
- 60 minute playing time. 2-4 players. New packaging, timing icons, rules fixes, reminder cards, and more. Compatible with first edition.
|Brand||Atlas Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
9. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Duel Board Game BASE GAME | Board Game for 2 Players | Strategy Board Game | Civilization Board Game | Fun Board Game | Board Game for Couples | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Take control of your civilization: decide to invest in science, your capital city may be destroyed, military or prestige. But be warned: only seven of the eight Wonders in play can be built. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Strategy game: experience an intense two-player struggle for supremacy in the ancient world! Challenge your opponent and bring your civilization to victory with Prestigious Buildings, Military Supremacy or Scientific Supremacy.
If you fail to build defenses, but ignore technology and your people may be left in the dark ages.
Average Playtime: 30 minutes. Looking for new adventures? try our 2 expansions: pantheon and Agora Note: Expansions require 7 Wonders Duel Base Game to play. Victory can be achieve in three ways: by invading your opponent’s capital, by achieving a monopoly on scientific advancement, or simply by crafting the city that will earn the most victory points in the end.
Will your city achieve greatness, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders?7 wonders duel allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders Duel plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|