As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Buy this first. This is the main game. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. America's #1 gerbil coffin.
2. CreateFun #ad
ESL Teaching Materials +7 Learning Games, Nouns, Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards, 299 Educational Photo Cards, Emotions, Verbs, Speech Therapy Materials, Opposites, Go Togethers, Prepositions #adCreateFun #ad
- Promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, reading and development. Interactive fun: teach your kids to learn some of the english language basics from an early age! Have your children become familiar with all the words, actions & emotions. 6 sets, opposites, nouns, conversation, verbal concepts, 50% more cards: emotions and Feelings, sequencing, matching go togethers, Prepositions & Verbs in this flashcard Gift Set.
Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! comes with a wide selection of recognizable, actions and emotions with over $75 worth of material! Create games and promote easy learning out of all the starter teaching methods! While you’re enjoying this set - Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, everyday items, food drives and other charitable works!.
Wide range of diversity: we have curated these picture sets to include a number of races and ages from children to adults, young and old. Suitable for: parents, schools and therapists. Ideal for all types of students from toddler to adult. Each photo card in this set is a large 3. 5 x 4. 5 inch with quality images. This set reflects the beautiful world we live in to help more comprehensively identify actions and increase emotional intelligence from people that may look and act differently.
3. Stages Learning #ad
White, Stages Learning Materials Language Builder Flashcards, Noun Flashcards, Autism Learning Picture Cards #adStages Learning #ad
- 3. Includes 9 basic categories: animals, everyday objects, clothing, furniture, toys, food, shapes, vehicles, and colors. 350 photo card early vocabulary set with current, realistic, attractive photographic images. 5" x 5" flashcards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back.
Autism education flash cards teach core aba and Early Autism lessons: receptive labeling, expressive labeling, adjectives, function, matching identical cards, feature, sorting into categories, matching similar cards, class and storytelling.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning #ad|
4. Think Fun #ad
Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up, One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, Parents' Choice Award, aSTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
5. CreateFun #ad
300 Educational Photos, Preschool, Transportation +More, Animals, ESL, For Speech Therapy Materials, Special Education with Games, Sports, Instruments, Food, Noun Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! comes with a wide selection of recognizable, actions and emotions with over $75 worth of material! Create games and promote easy learning out of all the starter teaching methods! While you’re enjoying this set - Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, everyday items, food drives and other charitable works!.
Each photo card in this set is a large 3. 5 x 4. 5 inch with quality images. 6 sets, verbal concepts, conversation, critical thinking skills, sequencing, 50% MORE CARDS: Emotions and Feelings, Matching Go Togethers, opposites, Prepositions & Verbs in this flashcard Gift Set.
Ideal for all types of students from toddler to adult. Promote clearer communication, Nouns, reading and development. This set reflects the beautiful world we live in to help more comprehensively identify actions and increase emotional intelligence from people that may look and act differently.
Suitable for: parents, teachers, schools and therapists. Versatility that can be used as part of building teacher supplies for your classroom, homeschool materials, Special Education Supplies, prek prep and speech therapy materials. Wide range of diversity: we have curated these picture sets to include a number of races and ages from children to adults, young and old. Interactive fun: teach your kids to learn some of the english language basics from an early age! Have your children become familiar with all the words, actions & emotions.
6. Mattel #ad
Travel-Friendly, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive, UNO Family Card Game, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin #adMattel #ad
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up. Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!".
Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
7. Picture My Picture #ad
Opposites Photo Cards | Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Materials, Verbs, Categories, Prepositions, Go Togethers, Picture My Picture Language Flash Card Library | Emotions #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Ideal for children and adults. Categories - 8 category types. Go togethers– 20 pairs of associated objects. Details: 320 cards per set. Teaching targets: : emotions – 20 feelings and emotions.
Verbs – 80 actions. Opposites – 20 pairs. Each card measures 3. 9” x 5. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side. Suitable for: general education, english As A Second Language ESL, speech therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism.
Prepositions – 7 spatial concepts. Added feature: each set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home. Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation.
8. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Language Builder Picture Nouns Set 2 for Autism, Aba and Preschool Educational Vocabulary Flash Cards #adStages Learning #ad
- Perfect tool for both children and adult learning. Adaptable with. 354 photo card early vocabulary set with current, tools, attractive photographic images of body parts, foods, sea life, realistic, safety signs, musical instruments, insects, animals, everyday objects, vehicles, on the farm, multi-colored shapes.
Adults learning english or another foreign language, Alzheimer's, aphasia, or adults with Autism, Asperger's, or those who need rehabilitation from stroke will not feel awkward using these cards.5
5" cards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back.
3. 5". Durable. Sturdy work from box, clear labeling, custom organization system, suggested activities and integrated tracking system. Kid friendly, but not juvenile design makes language builder picture cards. Early autism lessons: receptive labeling, matching similar cards, sorting into categories, function, feature, matching identical cards, expressive labeling, adjectives, class and storytelling. Teach core aba.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning Materials #ad|
|Warranty||60 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
9. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Special Education Materials, Problem Solving, Sentence Building, Spark Cards Sequence Cards for Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Improve Language Skills #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Great value – durable high quality colorful large 4. 5 x 4. 5 sequence picture cards, Packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility. Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details. Adaptable for all ages – spark cards #2 are a perfect speech therapy game for classroom and center based activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family.
Multiple target goals – use for many language goals, Storytelling, Sentence Structure, Verbs, main idea improves Vocabulary, Problem Solving, Inferencing, Exposure, Critical thinking, predicting, Pronouns, Reasoning Skills.
Easy to use – complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, educators or parents. Starting from age 4 story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages.
Improves skills – sequence speech game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Receptive Language Skills, Expressive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing. Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Conversation Starters, ABA therapist, Early Learning Skills. Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set.