As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Award Winning Fun Card Game For Age 10 and Up Where You Race to Unravel the Word, ThinkFun Word A Round Game #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
What you get - 100 word-a-round cards with 300 total words, each card well made from good materials. You can start playing immediately! award winner - play advances language award, recommended by American MENSA, Good Housekeeping Best Toys, and 2014 Toy of the Year Nominee.
Develops critical skills – word A Round is a favorite of speech pathologists and is a great game for building vocabulary and improving concentration.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. Prefixes & Suffixes Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- This game's traditional format can be played 8 ways, homes, parties, adult education, so everyone can get in on the learning fun. The best choice for classrooms, homes, parties, adult education, and celebrations.
Includes 36 different playing cards, caller's mat, calling cards, answer guide, 720 playing chips, 6 1/2" x 9" each, and sturdy storage box. The best choice for classrooms, and celebrations.
3. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Parts of Speech Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Players learn to identify and define eight parts of speech traditional 5 x 5 grid format can be played eight ways to meet the needs of learners of all abilities Set includes: 36 playing cards, over 700 chips, caller's mat and cards, and a sturdy storage box Fun for large or small group use Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 8th Grade Ages 8 to 13.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- Be the first detective to earn three badges from each case category and get promoted to Super Sleuth! Detective-themed vocabulary game with 180+ mysteries to solve! Practice synonyms, homophones, antonyms, and multiple-meaning words.
Students draw clue cards, read aloud, and check the answers on the backs of the cards with the magnifying glass answer decoder. Includes 184 cards in 4 different vocabulary categories and 16 special assignment cards, 48 die-cut badges, 4 category dividers, special decoder card, and guide.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Perfect Family Game for Ages 7 and Up, Educational Insights Blurt! Word Game, Includes Over 1200 Clues #adEducational Insights #ad
- Build vocabulary: brain-boosting Blurt helps develop auditory comprehension, word recall, and vocabulary! Perfect for family game night—includes rules for junior version.
Toy's best picks for New Children's Products, Kaboose. Com's 12 amazing games for Families, and the Teacher's Choice awards. Award-winning: winner of dr. Example: what word means "a partially dried grape"? Be the first to shout "raisin" and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid word recall.
Includes: 200 cards 1200 clues!, 6 game pieces, game board, die, and guide. Make it around first and you win. How to play: listen to a definition and race to respond! The first player to "Blurt" correctly moves ahead on the game board.
6. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Educational Game : Animal Planet, Guess in 10 Ages 6-99 | Card Game of Smart Questions | General Knowledge for Kids, Adults and Families | Gifts for Boys and Girls #adSkillmatics #ad
- Not only does it help children learn about animal characteristics in the most fun way possible but keeps even the smartest engaged throughout the game! This game is for 2-6 Players. Perfect gift & a fun educational game - Age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners.
It is also great for children to bond with their friends, siblings and family. Happy kids - skillmatics guess in 10 games ensure kids have fun while they learn key concepts.
Key skills - social and communication Skills, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking. About the game - discover and learn about 52 land, aquatic, wild and domestic animals with this game.
Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the game card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards! This game includes 52 Game Cards and 6 Clue Cards.
7. Totem the feel good game #ad
Self-Esteem Game for Team Building, School, Totem the feel good game, Family Bonding, Counseling and Therapy #adTotem the feel good game #ad
- Therapy game : a therapeutic tool that school teachers, parents, counselors and psychologists can use. Team building activities : Managers and coaches can use it to build cohesion and trust amongst team members and work colleagues.
It can be used with groups or individuals. Family/friends building : foster and strengthen positive relationships by playing a conversation card game that encourages people to look at their bright side.
Self-esteem builder : meaningful conversation starter using an animal card and a quality card chosen and explained by the other players; 6400 available totems that demonstrate a positive aspect of your personality. The power to bring someone to tears: when players connect at a deeper level and the magic happen, you may feel that you get too much love and kindness. Just take it, you deserve it.
8. Not Parent Approved #ad
Tweens, Not Parent Approved: A Fun Card Game for Kids, Teens, Hilarious Family Party Game, Families and Mischief Makers, The Original #adNot Parent Approved #ad
- Attention-grabbing. You might even giggle a few times. Its take-anywhere size is great for parties, road trips, flights, PORTABLE GAME - Comes with 455 high-quality, sleepovers, and summer camps. Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids will find hilarious while distracted from their screens.
Great for reluctant readers - winner of scholastic's gold star toy Award. Quick, simple play. Easy-to-learn. Everyone will want to play - inspired by cards against humanity, but 100% family-friendly.
Warning: kids will unplug and put down their phones. Amazon Launchpad approved! Durable cards, picnics, premium-printed cards 2"x3" and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. It's not just a tabletop game - take the laughter with you wherever you go! The best, award-winning party game - a fun card game for families - for tweens, hiLARIOUS, teens and their families that brings everyone together and makes a perfect gift for kids and teens 4-10 players, ages 8+.
Scholastic review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills. A fun game for kids - with benefits! Designed to reintroduce a love of family games for a screen-obsessed generation.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 5&6 I Have Language Arts Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Perfect for practicing skills in language arts. Game titles include analogies; idioms; vocabulary in context and more. Designed for children attending 5th-grade to 6th-grade. Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game.