As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Heart, Grades 8+, Brain, Classroom Demonstration Tools, Body, Skeleton, Teacher Accessories, Learning Resources Anatomy Models Bundle Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- This miniature set measures, brain model 3 3/4 inches, when assembled - heart Model 5 inches, Body Model 4 1/2 inches, Skeleton Model 9.2 inches. Four realistically detailed miniature plastic models heart, brain, human body, and skeleton.
Set of four Anatomy Models. Each set includes facts, step-by-step photo-illustrated assembly instructions, and display stand - 132 total pieces. Gain a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact by manipulating them yourself.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Multi-Sensory Demonstration Set, Ages 8+,Multi-color,12inx11inx5in, Teaching aid, Learning Resources LER3535 Pumping Heart Model #adLearning Resources #ad
- Features clearly labeled heart chambers, main artery, veins and lungs. Easy-to-use, multi-sensory model. Explore how the heart and lungs work together for oxygen exchange. Uses a simple hand pump to demonstrate basic heart and pulmonary blood flow. Ideal for ages 8+.
3. XIEJI #ad
XIEJI Human Lung Model Respiratory System Anatomical Model Removable Medical Toy Assembly Model #adXIEJI #ad
- Perfect stem for kids 8-12 and stem for teens-Perfect for Boys, Girls and Adults. Awesome as stem classroom kits. Learn all about the human respiratory system lungs with this 4 dimensional model.
The model contains 21 detachable parts and display stand. Collect the series-great for education or physicians, Hand painted parts are medical education quality. Also includes illustrated assembly guide and description of the anatomy along with some fun Q and A to test your knowledge.
4. Lindberg #ad
Lindberg Human Lung #adLindberg #ad
- Glue required, Paint not included. Easy assembly. Life size replica. Display stand included. Skill Level 2. Three dimensional model. Anatomically correct. Made in the USA.
5. American Educational Products #ad
American Educational Lung Demonstration Kit #adAmerican Educational Products #ad
- Allow students to build a demonstration model of a human lung and learn the basic concepts of respiratory physiology. Lung demonstration kit.
The kit includes a transparent plastic container, y-tube "trachea", balloon "lungs", rugged rubber sheet "diaphragm" and the necessary hardware and instruction sheet.
6. CUTICATE #ad
Longitudinal Section of Head, CUTICATE Human Organ Anatomical Part, Throat and Lungs, Biology Teaching Sculpture, Respiratory System Model #adCUTICATE #ad
- Sizelxw: approx. Highly detailed to show the structure of the human respiratory system. Great for classroom teaching tool, and collectibles, learning display, also will be a great addition to your lab supplies.
36 x 20 cm / 14. 17 x 7. 87 inch. Material: PVC Material. Human respiratory system Anatomical Model for Classroom Anatomy Study Display. This model shows the respiratory tract, right bronchial tree, nasal cavity, and enlarged alveolar which shows the histological microscopic microstructure of the alveoli.
7. 3B Scientific #ad
Poster Size 20" Width x 26" Height, 3B Scientific VR1322UU Glossy Paper The Respiratory System Anatomical Chart #ad3B Scientific #ad
- Every important part of respiratory anatomy is pictured and labeled on this poster. Measures 20" width by 26" height. Printed on premium glossy 200g paper. This colorful anatomical chart details the human respiratory system. This poster is printed in English.
8. American Educational Products #ad
American Educational Respiratory System Model Activity Set #adAmerican Educational Products #ad
- Three detailed model reliefs: the cutaway upper human torso and head, an enlarged image of a bronchial tree, and a greatly magnified alveoli partially sectioned. Facilitate learning about breathing and the anatomical complexities of the human respiratory system.
For grades 3 to 12 and 8 to 18 years. Comes with activity guide; a three overlay transparency. Set includes the 18" width by 24" height width model.
9. Dport #ad
Dport Laryngeal Heart Lung Anatomical Model, Respiratory System Model cardiopulmonary Anatomy Medical Model #adDport #ad
- The heart is longitudinally sectioned through the atria, ventricles, and valves. The throat is also divided into two pieces. The natural size of the throat, heart, and lung models is divided into 7 pieces.
This model is designed as a visual leaning aid for anatomy and physiology courses. Made of pvc material, computer color matching, imported paint, high-level painting. The two lobes can be removed to show their internal structure. Place on the base.