As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
Rising Sun: Monster Pack #adCMON #ad
- New abilities - the monster’s impressive, new abilities offer players more options during battles, adding new levels of strategy to the game.
Monstrous miniatures - the 4 new monsters are represented by high-quality, miniatures standing at impressive heights similar to the core game's original monsters.
2. CMON #ad
Rising Sun: Kami Unbound #adCMON #ad
- New seasons sets - players can add the mountain season card set to the base game's seasons cards to offer more options and strategies in the game. Provincial powers - the now physically manifested Kami not only assist the clans who offer the most worship, they will bring unique powers to the provinces they occupy.
Kami brought to life - the kami from the core rising Sun game are now brought to the table in glorious, high-quality miniatures that can assist clans in New ways.
3. CMON #ad
Various, CMON Rising Sun: Dynasty Invasion #adCMON #ad
- New clans, more players - the moon clan and the sun clan offer players new strategic options while expanding the original rising Sun player count to a total of 6 at the same time! The seven lucky gods - the new clans offer a new play experience with the introduction of their own set of unique, lucky gods.
Highly-detailed plastic miniatures - the new moon and sun clans, along with their seven lucky gods, add a total of 27 New, highly-detailed plastic miniatures to an already impressive lineup of rising sun miniatures.
4. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Rising Sun Daimyo Box and Expansions Board Game Box Inserts #adFolded Space #ad
- The insert is designed to store all the Kickstarter version add-ons. Detailed instructions are included in the package. Insert compatible with rising sun Daimyo Box, Kami Unbound, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, and Monster Pack expansions.
The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue.
Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. This product consists of a flat-pack of 8 evacore sheets. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 32. 3 x 32. 3 x 9. 5 cm.
5. DaVinci Games #ad
DaVinci Games Samurai Sword: Rising Sun Expansion #adDaVinci Games #ad
- Brave new warriors, additional tokens, powerful new weapons, and tons of new cards in an expansion by the sword! Three new rules, and new roles for up to eight players.
Suitable for fans of the era of the Rising Sun, populated by Ninja and Samurai. Samurai sword - rising sun is the highly anticipated expansion for Samurai Sword, the card game that recalls the mechanics of the famous BANG! but this time set in the world of the Samurai Must be played in conjunction with the base game.
With the new property cards, let the farmer save your life or play a Counterattack to an opponent's attack precicely slamming the card on the table! Engage in battle with your sword to win the most Honor Points.
6. Hachette Boardgames #ad
Iki | Strategy Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 2 to 4 Players| 60 Minutes #adHachette Boardgames #ad
- Prioritizing moving further or sooner in turn order! beautiful illustrations: Striking artwork immerses you into the setting of feudal Tokyo, heat transfer details on pieces, accented by bright graphic design for easy readability! Quality components: enjoy a luxurious experience with wooden resources, and even the unique shapes of tokens! .
One year in edo japan: play twelve rounds, with a new deck of cards used each season, that character gains experience until they retire, changing the occupations and effects you experience throughout the year! Hire and retire: when someone uses one of your stalls, providing ongoing income and adding to your sets of different colors! Tour the market: visit stalls and activate effects as you move in a circle around the board.
7. Big Potato #ad
What Next? Cooperative Pick Your Path Adventure Board Game #adBig Potato #ad
- A perfect board game for couples, families and friends. If it topples, this cooperative board game over for everyone! Play solo, with 2 players or more: looking for one player board games? Well, all the adventures and challenges can be completed with 1-4 players ages 10 and up.
Pick your path together, different every time: you’re being chased through the jungle by a giant koala. Featuring colossal koalas, renegade robots and an angry old lady with a bazooka.
60+ action-packed challenges: from puck-flicking to shape building, card throwing to role playing, in this board game there are over 60 unique mini games that you’ll need to master as you go.
Discover new paths and challenges every time you play. Adventure awaits: a pick your path cooperative board game, perfect for family night or friends. Peril around every corner: whenever someone takes a wrong turn or fails a challenge, you’ll have to add a peril piece to the ‘Tower of Peril’. Will you vote to climb up a tree and hide? Or will you choose to escape through the swamp instead? .
8. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Rising Sun Board Game Box Inserts #adFolded Space #ad
- Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 32. 3 x 32. 3 x 12 cm. The insert is designed to store all the Kickstarter version add-ons.
The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. Detailed instructions are included in the package.
Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. This product consists of a flat-pack of 9 evacore sheets. Insert compatible with Rising Sun, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
9. CMON #ad
CMON Cool Mini or Not- Ankh Gods of Egypt, Board Game #adCMON #ad
- However, two gods may merge and become one, partway through, possibly giving them an edge. Become an egyptian god: assume the role of an egyptian god as the people of Egypt move towards a monotheistic religion.
Number of players and average playtime: ankh gods of Egypt is a competitive strategy board game for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Fight over followers: players face off against one another for the hearts of the population.
Strategy board game: fight for the adoration of the populace by cultivating followers, dedicating monuments, recruiting monsters and dividing the desert in order to establish dominance.
In the end, only one will remain. Average playing time is approximately 90 minutes. Unique action mechanic: players perform two actions per turn, picking from the action board, but can only do a second action lower down the board than their first. Now, you must compete against the other gods in order to win the veneration of the people and claim your place as the one true deity.
|Manufacturer||CoolMiniorNot Inc #ad|