As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fisher-Price #ad
Fisher-Price Little People World of Animals See 'n Say #adFisher-Price #ad
- Teaches children animal names and sounds. With two pages of animals, kids will discover a variety of new friends in the animal kingdom. Point arrow at animal picture and pull lever to find out its name and hear its sound.
Quiz questions offer toddlers a chance to test their animal knowledge! Point arrow to the music note to hear fun songs about the animals.
|Manufacturer||Fisher Price #ad|
2. Basic Fun #ad
The Farmer Says See 'N Say, Great Pre-School Gift for Girls and Boys, Fisher Price Classic Toys #adBasic Fun #ad
- Helps kids learn to identify animals by picture, name and sound. Hear the farmer name the animal and the sound it makes! Features 12 classic animal sounds.
Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers ages 18 months and up for hands-on, screen-free play!! Looks, sounds and plays just like you remember! Point the arrow to the animal of your choice and pull the cord.
|Brand||Basic Fun #ad|
|Manufacturer||Basic Fun Inc #ad|
3. Fisher-Price #ad
Fisher-Price Little People Learn About Others See 'n Say #adFisher-Price #ad
- Select a page & pull the lever to see the arrow spin! meet 8 different community helpers! Discover 8 different emotions! Includes fun songs and an exciting quiz mode, too! All little people figures are kid-sized to fit in kid-sized hands.
|Manufacturer||Fisher Price #ad|
4. Happkid #ad
Happkid Preschool Spinning Learning School Bus, Animal Learning Toys with Realistic Sounds and Quiz Mode #adHappkid #ad
- It not only helps baby to learn about words and shapes, It identifies animals and how they sound. Bilingual language selectorenglish and Spanish. Enjoys happy family time with your kids.
Random select function to start the learning fun, slot down the button and learn animals with lights and sounds. Not only it helps babies to learn English and Spanish as a child, but also improve ability of cognizance and language.
Parents teach baby to learn animals while playing. Music playing and light uppress center music button with electronic lights and sounds, the bright colors are attractive and exciting to touch. School bus learning toythere are 12 different animals to choose. Learning mode and quiz mode encourage parent participation.
|Manufacturer||SainSmart Jr. #ad|
5. Fisher-Price #ad
Fisher-Price See 'n Say The Farmer Says #adFisher-Price #ad
- Multiple pages of play. Classic see ‘n say play – turn the arrow and pull the lever! 2 ways to play Animal Identification and Quiz modes. Helps teach words and object identification. Fun facts and sounds from 16 different animals.
6. Mattel #ad
Mattel 1989 See N Say The Farmer Says Animal Sounds Toy Colors May Vary #adMattel #ad
- 1989 mattel see n say the farmer says animal Sounds Toy Colors may vary Blue and Yellow. There is a pointer in the middle of the toy for the child to select which animal they want to hear.
No original packaging or instructions included. Clean and tested. This toy still has nice graphics and sound. The farmer says" and has twelve different animal pictures and sounds. Works great.
7. Boxiki kids #ad
Words, “Where is?” & Songs, Spelling, Shapes, Boxiki kids Penguin Power ABC Learning Educational Toy Learning Game Center Boosts Core Pre-Kindergarten Subject Comprehension – ABCs #adBoxiki kids #ad
- Quality & happiness guaranteed: as a growing leader in the field of the best electronic educational learning toys for kids, volume control, we guarantee your satisfaction and your preschoolers happiness or your money back, automatically powers off and keeps any 3+ year old busy. Perfect size for little hands – saves the day: need a break? “just the right size” electronic learning game perfect for long trips, tight deadlines and keeping kids busy, happy and content while you accomplish less kid friendly tasks - KIDS LOVE this brightly colored penguin shaped electronic learning game making it the best guilt-free way to encourage learning, without handing over your tablet.
Great quiet kids activity board – no blaring disruption: while most alphabet toy centers blare sound, creating a nerve rattling environment that makes moms, shapes, Spelling, we listened to parent feedback and OPTIMIZED VOLUME CONTROL so your favorite little one learns ABC’s, dads and grandparents jump, Words, “Where Is…” and songs without rattling your nerves.
Easy for little ones to use & understand – no adults needed: if your child can push a button, their hands busy, and giving you back much needed free time. You’ll love how it stays quiet, Free 1001 ways to boost learning ebook batteries not included. Plus it’s ultra-safe, they can learn with penguin power learning educational toys for kids - without your assistance! Keeping their brains learning, BPA Free, CPSC Certified and ASTM F963-16 compliant. Features: Auto power off, no questions asked.
|Brand||Boxiki kids #ad|
8. VTech #ad
VTech Spinning Lights Learning Hippo #adVTech #ad
- Have a blast with the light up toy hippo by VTech toys; the toys interactive learning resources introduce letters, numbers, objects and more. Toddler toy is both an alphabet toy and counting toy in one; rolling the red ball plays fun sound effects that teach your toddler.
The early learning center is intended for toddlers 18 months to 4 years old; 2 AA batteries included for demo only, use new batteries for regular use.
Preschool toy teaches 26 fun facts, play 6 fun activities and hear 26 cheerful melodies and 4 sing-along songs; answer 50 quiz questions to reinforce toddler learning. Infant toy encourages language development and introduces numbers by making a connection between what kids see and what they hear.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
9. Fisher-Price #ad
Fisher-Price See 'n Say Talking Game #adFisher-Price #ad
- Thinking & problem solving; Interactive play develops memory & matching skills. Sensory skills; Sounds and action engage listening & learning abilities.
Includes a parent Guide with extended play & learning ideas. Storage for all 20 cards on the back of the console. 3 game levels of varying difficulty that grow with your child.